Khabib has only beat two of the the current/active top 25 at LW

He has always been highly overated Conor changed his bum life.....

show me one thread about khabib by @D 1 Wrestler that isn't completely retarded.

go on, i'll wait.

Conor has zero TS. He had the worst resume until it was beaten from him.

4668996-6227085-image-m-85_1538400769685.jpg

8e8a1bf6594fcfb76363daef65bd7c08.jpg

10154396.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

t7O36XX.png

This thread is number 1 bullshit.

Barboza, Raging Al, McGregor. That's 3..
<[analyzed}>

Muhammad Ali has beat none of the current top 25 at HW. You could discredit anyone with this retarded method. The only rankings that matter are those at the times of the fights, not what happened after he fought them.

4668996-6227085-image-m-85_1538400769685.jpg

8e8a1bf6594fcfb76363daef65bd7c08.jpg

10154396.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

t7O36XX.png

This thread is number 1 bullshit.
ah, you don't seem to understand.

it no longer matters where they were ranked when he beat them, it only matters where they're ranked now. that way, we can all pretend that the undefeated lightweight champion who humiliates world class opposition is actually a chump.

this is really a shocking statistic. He won the belt by beating a fringe top 10 in Iaquinta and then has a win over the 1 dimensional fringe top 10 barboza. This is by far the worst resume of any current champ. What are your thoughts fellow sherdoggers?
This is probably why I haven't yet viewed Khabib as warranting the same high status as GSP, Jones, Anderson.

Khabib will likely lose sooner or later. Might not be a top guy who does it. Might be lucky punch or kick. Might be just better gameplan or better realtime adjustments.

Barboza was KO'd by Jamie something who was WEC champ, I think.

How does past Pat Healy compare to modern #10 ranked LW?

Thats why i cant wait to see him start trying to defend his belt.

Its a murderers row from now on

Tony, Gaetjhe, Cowboy, Poirier.... would love to see these play out

This is probably why I haven't yet viewed Khabib as warranting the same high status as GSP, Jones, Anderson.

Khabib will likely lose sooner or later. Might not be a top guy who does it. Might be lucky punch or kick. Might be just better gameplan or better realtime adjustments.

I think that Pat Healy would beat the current top 10 ranked LW, Paul Felder

this is really a shocking statistic. He won the belt by beating a fringe top 10 in Iaquinta and then has a win over the 1 dimensional fringe top 10 barboza. This is by far the worst resume of any current champ. What are your thoughts fellow sherdoggers?

how many does conor have?

I still think Conor would beat Dustin and Max in rematches at 155.
Dustin is really good now...that'd be a tough fight

Max...yeah he probably beats Max at 155. Conor would have length and mass with more or less equal quickness, and of course Conor has great timing which matches up nicely with an aggressive boxer like Max. Max should probably stay at 145 as long as possible

At the time of their fights,
Conor McGregor #1
Edson Barboza #4
Michael Johnson #6
Rafael dos Anjos #5
AL #10.
U can call conor non active now, but when they fough and even now conor is ranked in the top 3 in rankings retired or not and was 1 at the time. He also signed the Tony fight 4 times even if it never happened. He was ok to fight whoever the ufc put out there when he fought al... He agreed to max, Pettis, Felder, then al. That's because he doesn't pick opponents and he fights whoever they put in front of him. Currently active means what? He beat guys that were ranked at the time of the fight, what they do years later has nothing to do with it. If and when he beats dustin, and finally gets Tony... Who else is there? He wilm have effectively beat everyone relevant in the division. Like it or not, no one comes into the ufc and starts off fighting the top guys around unless you are the champ of another org like Justin g was. Most fighters work thier way up the rankings. You act like fighting al was the plan all along for the title.... Not at all... He was to fight Tony.. Who got injured. Did khabib decline to fight someone else who he hadn't trained for at all? No, as a matter of fact he plainly said he would fight whoever they wanted.. Didn't matter. In the end al stepped up after many others either turned it down or couldn't make weight. Khabib didn't complain, or whine about fighting a new fighter on such short notice, he stood up and fought who the ufc put in front of him like a man. It's not his fault Tony got injured, or that max couldn't make weight or that Anthony wanted too much money... Its the ufc's fault for not having a backup plan with the cursed outcome everytime they were signed to fight. Khabib earned the title shot fair and square.. He won then defended against the #1 contender and dominated him. You obviously have a personal agenda against khabib, but the fact is he fought top 10 guys, and after he beats dustin and Tony he will have beaten everyone of any relevance.

Ya gotta go really far back in time to find when Conor last won a fight,and its a guy who aint even in the ufc anymore.

It's a division that over the course of Khabib's career has had killers like:

Justin Gaethje
Eddie Alvarez
Dustin Poirier
Donald Cerrone
Tony Ferguson
Kevin Lee
Paul Felder
Gregor Gillespie

And Khabib has dodged every single one of them. He's a joke. Paper champ.

He surely is no Jones, the true goat

Tony's is at least as good. Real talk.

No, it is not "at least as good".

This is an inane claim made by butthurt Khabib haters.

Khabib beat MJ, MJ beat Tony.
Khabib beat RDA when he was in the middle of a great streak. Tony needed to eyepoke RDA and beat him after he lost the belt.
Khabib beat Al for the title. Tony beat a (sick) Kevin Lee for the belt. Al beat Kevin Lee twice.
Khabib beat Barboza without needing to land an illegal kick first as well.
He also beat the actual champ Conor to solidify his title.

The only point in Tony's favor at ALL is that he beat Tibau decisively, while Khabib had a close fight with him.
Of course, Khabib also fought a younger, less damaged and likely more roided Tibau than Tony did, so that means fuck all.

GSP also tapped to strikes to Matt Serra in the middle of his career lmao.
Anderson lost to cans.
Saying Khabib might lose means fuck all lol, given the above.

Jones is a roided cheater, so I won't bring up his farcical career.

It's a division that over the course of Khabib's career has had killers like:

Justin Gaethje
Eddie Alvarez
Dustin Poirier
Donald Cerrone
Tony Ferguson
Kevin Lee
Paul Felder
Gregor Gillespie

And Khabib has dodged every single one of them. He's a joke. Paper champ.

Lmao. What a shit troll.

Justin got to the UFC, and promptly was finished twice. Also was almost finished by MJ, who Khabib beat with ease.
Khabib signed a contract to fight Eddie, not his fault Eddie was losing left and right by the time Khabib was healthy again.
Tony and Khabib were scheduled to fight 4 times, so hardly any dodging there.
Porier and Khabib will fight....so....not sure what point you are trying to make.
Cerrone, just lol. Also, they were scheduled to fight.
Kevin Lee lost to Al twice, stfu.

Felder and Gillespie have done nothing to earn title shots. Or be ranked top 10, for that matter.

Back