Khabib has only beat two of the the current/active top 25 at LW

I never will understand how Eddie Alvarez beat a guy like Justin Gaethje. If there wasn't his win against him, I also would say Khabibs resume for a champion is pretty bad. (maybe just because I believe too much in MMA-math)

Khabib should have never get the belt with a victory against AI. But, fair enough, he beat McGregor fair and very dominant. Who was in my opionion also a undeserved champion (don't get me wrong, Conor is/was a fantastic Featherweight!) but really smoked Alvarez. How good was Alvarez in this night? I don't know...

However Khabib must beat Tony Ferguson to be really give his title much credit. Furthermore: Dustin Poirier is legit. A true contender and with Tony the #1, #2 or #3 in Lightweight.

After Khabib finishes Poirier his resume will also much better! For me thats his first really, really tough fight. (lets forget roided Tibau)

Banned for trolling.

Go masturbate with a pic of Conor tiny erection.. you fucking wanker.
My friend look at our post count and like count, the better poster is very very clear. Also please don't project your penile issues on me.

Wake up and read the details OP. RDA won the LW belt a few fights after losing to Khabib.

Quit playing with words. There is nothing shocking there. Each fight is based on who was active and their rank when it happened.

Not sure what's more pathetic hating on a fighter who made the ufc mainstream or hating on one of the few elite athletes and elite posters on Sherdog

<DisgustingHHH>

Christ you’re delusional. I’ll tell you what is pathetic, is you thinking you’re any of the things you claim.

I still think Conor would beat Dustin and Max in rematches at 155.

There’s no way. Conor doesn’t fight often enough to keep his talent from fading.
He got dropped by Khabib FFS. Conor could very easily never win another fight at LW.

He beat Conor half to death. He's cool in my book.

Yeah, he really looked half dead when Khabibs boy attacked him and caught dat left...

He gassed, Khabib didn't hurt Conor.

Beebs has 1 win against an elite but that was fat wallet Conor with 2 years of cage rust. Barboza n Al 2 decent guys but not elites n Al had like 1 day to prep.

Back