• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib has a offer on the table to fight Floyd for $100 million

Khabib was almost knocked out cold by Michael Johnson. He wouldn't last 2 rounds.

Why do people continue to spend money on these dumb matchups? They literally prove nothing, Mayweather is taking no risk whatsoever. He's only taking boxing matches against guys who're MMA fighters. If it was Kickboxing rules then I might care but otherwise a giant yawn for this matchup.

Hell yea why not, Floyd beats this guys ass and makes it look way too easy

Khabib cares about legacy over money. He already has generational money I highly doubt he's taking that unless Floyd agrees to an MMA fight too or something. He's not a ho

Khabib has that weird footwork and impeccable distance management also probably the best jab in MMA since BJ, GSP and Moose.

He has a good jab but LOL at that overrating. He doesn't even have the better jab in his next matchup against Gaethje

Khabib was almost knocked out cold by Michael Johnson. He wouldn't last 2 rounds.

You have absolutely no idea what you are taking about.

He should fight Floyd after he retires from MMA. That way he isn't holding up any divisions, people can't complain and Dana doesn't get a giant share of the $100m.

Without the threat of the TD, Kabeeb would get lit up. I think Floyd at least respected Conors power, I doubt Floyd would even be concerned about Kabeebs.

Nah, khabib doesn't need money, he's the richest fighter after Conor by far, 100 mil won't do shit for him, he has all the money he could spend, getting embarrassed is not worth it.

Now if it was me, I would fight Floyd for 1 million TONIGHT, but if I'm khabib it does nothing for me and breaks my aura of invincibility forever, when I lose to a little joker like floyd

Nobody wants to see that circus, he would look like a clown if he boxes floyd tbh

The $100m indicates a lot of people would want to see it. Don’t think he’d look good though

Your profile picture lends you zero credibility.
You mean my PFP of the GREAT ALI ABDELAZIZ?

here's more

Ali-Abdelaziz.jpg

ali-abdelaziz-1.jpg

Ali.jpg

Ali-Abdelaziz.jpg

IyCpMh_m.jpg

20150728113734_rfcv.JPG

oie_q0mawGgOklOU-696x392.jpg

Most people are willing to get humiliated for much, much less.

Hell, everyone who has a job gets humiliated at some point or another.

I know, I'm just rephrasing the question.

fake news, nobody would pay $100 million to have a wrestler with no KO power to fight Floyd. LOL.

Put him in combat sambo again, unstoppable.

Back