• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib has a offer on the table to fight Floyd for $100 million

Pathetic fight, Khabib's no boxer, won't do half the numbers of Floyd/McG.
They'll advertise it showing Khabib dropping Conor. Casuals don't know and would eat that shit up. Also, the Muslim community is quite big and Khabib has risen to stardom.

god I hope not, if Khabib want to fight for legacy , this aint it , hes not winning. Its almost cringeworthy

Khabib is rich, got the support of bilionnaire middle eastern people and is kind of a role model for that region of the world, he already has like 50 million dollars why Humiliate himself serve as a punching bag just for more money

its similar to prostitution tbh it would be the worst move he's ever done and would make him into a weak minded clown, the memes from that fight would also haunt him for life.

Last edited:
Khabib has that weird footwork and impeccable distance management also probably the best jab in MMA since BJ, GSP and Moose.
We would have to see Khabib spar pure boxing to see how his striking holds up without the threat of wrestling.

Khabib has far better cardio and chin than McTapper

He would lose but he would last the distance unlike the Irish cuck
You can't be serious, old man Floyd carried Conor and for MMA Conor's a good boxer, what's Khabib's game plan hope Mayweather's brittle enough to break his hands on Khabib's head?

Floyd challenging himself at the old age. Potential opponents include Conor, Khabib, Tenshin and most importantly Logan Paul.

hd7rC6V.gif
6zdseqS.gif
fuck what a schedule.

Remember that one idea that was talked about before that if Khabib survives 11 rounds of boxing he'd get one round of MMA? something along those lines. That would make things more interesting but we all know Floyd would never agree to even something like that because any slight possibility of having to face someone without the rules entirely stacked in his favour absolutely terrifies him.

I'd be in, and I'd expect Khabib to go the distance.

Mayweather would break his hands before he'd put Khabib to sleep.

For 100 million I'd be happy to look like a clown.
Khabib is the second biggest mma star, and basically a god in the middle east, keeping his invincible aura should be his first priority he'll get more than 100 million dollars just from some rich middle eastern or from putin, taking this fight makes him look like a dumb clown that prostitutes for money, not good.

Dana should figure out how to pay him NOT to do this crap. An MMA fighter in a boxing ring against one of the greatest ever is not a good look. 'I hear Stipe if going to fight Tyson'... horrible.

Let's hope smarter heads prevail and this crap doesn't happen.

Everybody telling how much of a joke it is but nobody telling me if they would do it or not

Well, obviously....
I'd do it for 100k.

But Khabib is already rich and doesn't seem to care that much about money.

He would lose but he would last the distance unlike the Irish cuck

No he fucking wouldn't lol. Khabib's straight up boxing isn't as good as Conor's. Floyd would end the fight whenever he was ready, just like he did against Conor lol.

Back