Khabib giving Conor great advise in interview.

BTW watching Khabib speaking daghestani (kind of russian? maybe?) make him far more scary

i find it interesting we have established conor as the heel and khabib as the face

khabib has done some questionable shit most notably that ig post about the french president…not sure what he was thinking there

heel program imo. in real life all these dudes are probably pos with a few exceptions. to many people can’t seem to separate the two.

never become emotionally invested in a fighter whether its MMA, Boxing whatever. these are not normal, good human beings for the most part

Last edited:
i find it interesting we have established conor as the heel and khabib as the face

khabib has done some questionable shit most notably that ig post about the french president…not sure what he was thinking there

heel program imo. in real life all these dudes are probably pos with a few exceptions
obviously but the conor haters have to insist that all of conors opponents are flawless angels who cant do anything wrong. they are incapable of looking at things rationally with balance. that all goes out the window. very childish

Anyone know what language that is. I don't know much but sounds Russian he's using a lot of Russian terms but I can't understand most of it.

obviously but the conor haters have to insist that all of conors opponents are flawless angels who cant do anything wrong. they are incapable of looking at things rationally with balance. that all goes out the window. very childish
Conor is just more unlikeable I guess

Conor is clearly the most vile and creates his feuds and crosses the line. It doesn't take a hater to appreciate how absolute scummy Conor is. He's settled several sexual assault and rape allegations. He's convicted of assault in several instrances. He has attacked officials, refs, a fighter bus, etc. He has threatened the life of multiple opponents, managers, etc including a wife and child. He is unquestionably an awful person who will end up dead or in prison.

Yeah Conor is clearly misunderstood and the criticisms against his actions have always been unjust

Cause Conor is such an angel himself
{<jordan}
Nah Conor is a douchesicle but people talk like Khabib is some kind of super nice guy and that's just not the case at all. It's like they want there to be a good guy and a bad guy rather than 2 bad guys.

Nah Conor is a douchesicle but people talk like Khabib is some kind of super nice guy and that's just not the case at all. It's like they want there to be a good guy and a bad guy rather than 2 bad guys.
Comparing the two, Khabib is the better man and does seem to be changing his life for the better as well. Can't say the same for the guy threatening children.

heel program imo. in real life all these dudes are probably pos with a few exceptions. to many people can’t seem to separate the two.

never become emotionally invested in a fighter whether its MMA, Boxing whatever. these are not normal, good human beings for the most part

I m more than familiar with the comment you are referring too and you are damn right, thats stupid at best, horrific at worst.
That being said, in their dual relationship, conor is definitely the cunt and honestly...its just facts there.

Khabib fans are not celebrating him for being homies with kadyrof and attacking lobov and all the other shit....conor fans are still woreshipping and calling him savage after rape accusations,the bus attack,threating a mother and her child,harrasment,punching a old men, talking smack about a person that is already dead .....Conor stans are braindead weirdos who would still love him if he fucks a child

<36>

Lol @ these attempts to somehow put Khabib and Conor on the same level. That's just as retarded as pretending that Khabib is a saint who does no wrong.

Why are they both pos? I personally don't care what fighters do outside the cage, so I don't really dislike Khabib or Conor. But to think most fighters are not good, normal human beings seems a bit pessimistic doesn't it? Both of them have obviously done and said questionable things but have also done more for this world than at least 95% of people.

Nobody is pretending that Khabib is perfect, he is not. But Conor 'fans' like to pretend he is always a victim.

Khabib is not two faced, from what we can see including his social media. At least he sticks to his principals, something which some people have trouble fathoming. Canor pretended as much as he could but his true character revealed itself; it was bound to anyway

Yeah, I take people at face value. If you do your job, your honest, and avoid gossip then all you need is to take people at face value to dismiss their BS.

Back