Khabib giving Conor great advise in interview.

Conor has his own gems 'your wife was in me DMs'.... So profound
And "I'll slit her throat in her sleep"

I'm not sure if it was Buddha or Confucius who first said it but that shit is wise af.

i find it interesting we have established conor as the heel and khabib as the face

khabib has done some questionable shit most notably that ig post about the french president…not sure what he was thinking there

heel program imo. in real life all these dudes are probably pos with a few exceptions. to many people can’t seem to separate the two.

never become emotionally invested in a fighter whether its MMA, Boxing whatever. these are not normal, good human beings for the most part
I'm not strictly religious so I can't expect to share all Khabib's views. But those are his religious views. Any devout religionist is going to have views I don't. I don't think it makes them a pos as much as a religious person.

Other than his extreme religious views I've only seen a decent and seemingly "good" person in Khabib in all he's said and done. And I believe that's who he is.

The religious stuff is..... well...... religious stuff.

I'm not strictly religious so I can't expect to share all Khabib's views. But those are his religious views. Any devout religionist is going to have views I don't. I don't think it makes them a pos as much as a religious person.

Other than his extreme religious views I've only seen a decent and seemingly "good" person in Khabib in all he's said and done. And I believe that's who he is.

yeah i guess? I'm more in the camp of you kinda just need to get with reality ya know? I thought his IG post towards Macron was pretty embarrassing tbh. But sure if we are just going to chalk it up to religion then fine. I am not going to argue to much about it other than I thought it was bizarre, unnecessary and pretty pathetic.

What are his 'extreme' views?

who is putting Khabib and Conor are on the same level? I can acknowledge Conor is a piece of shit rapist who should be in jail. I can also acknowledge Khabib is a sack of shit with medieval views towards women, troubling views on religion (btw wouldn't his comments about Macron be considered death threats?), and does shit as weak as making homeless people do push ups for his own enjoyment while filming and mocking them

two pieces of crap. One more of a piece of crap then the other. Like i said above. heel program. Don't really see the need to pretend otherwise
I've gone over all these talking points so many times it's boring now, all I can say is that the only point you brought up against Khabib which is indefensible is the homeless push-up thing.

You're simply just a terrible judge of character and/or ignorant if you think Khabib is anywhere even close to Conor's level.

I've gone over all these talking points so many times it's boring now, all I can say is that the only point you brought up against Khabib which is indefensible is the homeless push-up thing.

You're simply just a terrible judge of character and/or ignorant if you think Khabib is anywhere even close to Conor's level.
are you not reading anything I am saying? I said Conor was a bigger piece of shit....

The disconnect here seems to be. You want me to say Conor is a piece of shit and because he and khabib don't like each other that means Khabib is a great human being. I assume you are a big Khabib fan.

Which is fine. You seem to be like most fans. One side or the other, everything black and white.

who is putting Khabib and Conor are on the same level? I can acknowledge Conor is a piece of shit rapist who should be in jail. I can also acknowledge Khabib is a sack of shit with medieval views towards women, troubling views on religion (btw wouldn't his comments about Macron be considered death threats?), and does shit as weak as making homeless people do push ups for his own enjoyment while filming and mocking them

two pieces of crap. One more of a piece of crap then the other. Like i said above. heel program. Don't really see the need to pretend otherwise

Khabib has more respect for women than Conrat.
Khabib is respectfull to women.
Conrat calls women bit.. and ho..
He calls wives of others all sorts of names. he even tries to ruin their marriage and their kids life by faking a flirt dm. Conrat has no respect for women.
Who treats women as sex objects?

Khabib has more respect for women than Conrat.
Khabib is respectfull to women.
Conrat calls women bit.. and ho..
He calls wives of others all sorts of names. he even tries to ruin their marriage and their kids life by faking a flirt dm. Conrat has no respect for women.
Who treats women as sex objects?
oh yeah feel free to add that Conor is a piece of shit towards women. We could create a big list of things wrong with Conor forsure

What are his 'extreme' views?
On censoring rappers and not allowing them to demoralize his country with their music and culture. About wanting the death of a president who is an asshole and disrespects his religion.

Those two come to mind but I don't follow him enough to know what others he holds. I just know that anyone who holds these two views is also likely to hold other religious views that I don't have to agree with.

But I don't judge them as assholes or pos for it.

are you not reading anything I am saying? I said Conor was a bigger piece of shit....

The disconnect here seems to be. You want me to say Conor is a piece of shit and because he and khabib don't like each other that means Khabib is a great human being. I assume you are a big Khabib fan.

Which is fine. You seem to be like most fans. Gotta act like these guys are saints and great human beings eh?

Khabib is a great human being.
He is a law abiding citizen. He is respectfull to others. He helps his community. He listens to his mother.
He honors his father.
He helps a lot of people out. He works like a maniac.
He flies to the US to help his teammates without his family. he missed the Islamic holiday with his children to help his team mates as a millionaire.
How is that not a great human being?

Sure, but you're also saying goofy shit like 'they're both pieces of crap', or 'none of these guys are saints'. I know you don't think they're equal, but you're trying to make it seem like they're somehow comparable. They're not. The average joe isn't on the same level as Conor.
I'm a big Khabib fan for sure, but I've always considered Conor a pompous douchebag years before I was a fan of Khabib. His interactions with Khabib just added to that. Even if those guys somehow made up and got along, I'd still think Conor was a scumbag, it has nothing to do with that. I don't think Khabib is a 'great' human being, but all in all he's a pretty decent guy with conservative religious views.
Which is fine. You seem to be like most fans. Gotta act like these guys are saints and great human beings eh?
<{clintugh}>

Dude, I assure you, you're not as intelligent or as unique as you think you are LOL. You're not some special thinker, there's tons of guys like you on this forum and elsewhere.

On censoring rappers and not allowing them to demoralize his country with their music and culture. About wanting the death of a president who is an asshole and disrespects his religion.

Those two come to mind but I don't follow him enough to know what others he holds. I just know that anyone who holds these two views is also likely to hold other religious views that I don't have to agree with.

But I don't judge them as assholes or pos for it.

If rap uses foul language or promote alcohol and drugs I agree with him.
Do you want your children to use drugs and alcohol. Or do you want them to listen to good things?

What was wrong with his tweet. An oppressor should be called out.
It's amazing that a war criminal like Macron is defended.
Macron kills people in Mali to steal their resources.
If Khabib would have said this about the president of Uganda nobody would complain about this. But when it's said about Macron the war criminal who likes to bomb little children it's suddenly not ok.

yeah i guess? I'm more in the camp of you kinda just need to get with reality ya know? I thought his IG post towards Macron was pretty embarrassing tbh. But sure if we are just going to chalk it up to religion then fine. I am not going to argue to much about it other than I thought it was bizarre, unnecessary and pretty pathetic.
I think a LOT of religious views are bizarre, unnecessary, and pretty pathetic. That's why I don't really judge them. They're not supposed to make sense. They're based on allegiance to a book that is, to my mind, contradictory. I can't expect ppl to make sense of that stuff and to ALSO make sense to me.

But in all his non-religious views and behaviour I haven't seen anything that paints him as less than a decent guy. If I were a decent hardcore Muslim I would call for the head of Macron as well. If I were a decent hardcore Christian I'd call for the end of the world and the rapture.

I can't expect these ppl to "get with reality" because they've already gotten with a book that claims to be more real than reality. I've met really "good" Christians who want the world to end. I don't try to judge them on that specifically because that's belief. But if they threaten to slit my wife's throat because they are embarrassed at pulling out of a promise they made to her I WOULD judge them on that.

Sure, but you're also saying goofy shit like 'they're both pieces of crap', or 'none of these guys are saints'. I know you don't think they're equal, but you're trying to make it seem like they're somehow comparable. They're not. The average joe isn't on the same level as Conor.

I'm a big Khabib fan for sure, but I've always considered Conor a pompous douchebag years before I was a fan of Khabib. His interactions with Khabib just added to that. Even if those guys somehow made up and got along, I'd still think Conor was a scumbag, it has nothing to do with that. I don't think Khabib is a 'great' human being, but all in all he's a pretty decent guy with conservative religious views.

<{clintugh}>

Dude, I assure you, you're not as intelligent or as unique as you think you are LOL. You're not some special thinker, there's tons of guys like you on this forum and elsewhere.
hmmmm. I don't really consider this special thinking. In fact I think this should be a sentiment that the majority of fans should have. Separate the fighter from the person.

But like I said above. I think you are a pretty big Khabib fan ( as you have admitted) and maybe can't see where I am coming from. Which is fine. We can agree to disagree

If rap uses foul language or promote alcohol and drugs I agree with him.
Do you want your children to use drugs and alcohol. Or do you want them to listen to good things?

What was wrong with his tweet. An oppressor should be called out.
It's amazing that a war criminal like Macron is defended.
Macron kills people in Mali to steal their resources.
If Khabib would have said this about the president of Uganda nobody would complain about this. But when it's said about Macron the war criminal who likes to bomb little children it's suddenly not ok.
I'm not here to argue your views with you, lol. You don't seriously think we're going to have a progressive conversation where we come out understanding each other's perspective more here, right?

I accept that you agree with him. I have no problem with you agreeing with him. I PERSONALLY don't agree with those stances but, if you listen, I'm saying I understand why he, as a devout Muslim, would feel that way.

I would have zero problem if Macron were killed - I have zero reason to defend the asshole. And I think he did provoke a sensitive population by dissing the prophet. Fair enough. Khabib wasn't calling him out for bombing kids but for dissing the prophet. I get this. I don't feel the same way because I don't believe in the infallibility of the prophet or else in the need to kill ppl who insult others.

And that's fine. We don't have to agree. This is a place we all come to to further our own self-realization and I welcome you to yours and Khabib's to his. I think Macron's a piece of shit but I wouldn't go advocating for his murder.

That said, if he were murdered I would say "good for him" and keep it moving. When that all went down I said I'm ok if they do find him and kill him BUT I stand against that behaviour in PRINCIPLE (not in Marcon's case, but in principle) because one day it will be someone I don't think is a piece of shit and it's a slippery slope that ends up in tyranny.

It's like censorship. There are things I'd rather not hear said. But I can't stand in support of censorship in GENERAL because it will visit things I do think should be said. Like capital punishment and a lot of other things that I can't support in principle but in CERTAIN instances I wouldn't mind that particular outcome if it were limited to THAT instance.

But it never is.

Khabib fans are not celebrating him for being homies with kadyrof and attacking lobov and all the other shit....conor fans are still woreshipping and calling him savage after rape accusations,the bus attack,threating a mother and her child,harrasment,punching a old men, talking smack about a person that is already dead .....Conor stans are braindead weirdos who would still love him if he fucks a child
Khabib was never that tight with kadyrov like chimaev is. Khabib is smart enough to avoid non essential contact with kadyrov. Sherbros give it the big I am but if your family lived in a region where the shadow of a trigger happy psychopath loomed large, when kadyrov asked you to turn up, you'd turn up with a shit eating grin and in your Sunday best.

Are we talking about This? :

OIP-C.cYivOt0suwhAiEQEhWO34AHaEl

Whats horrific about it or is there something else?
Khabib said "May god uglify his face" because he supported the insulting Muhammad cartoons. Sherdog made it as if Khabib called for behadings and declared Jihad.

Nah nothing wrong with that
If you've been following France is not an easy place to live for Muslims, its practically turned to an Islamophobic state at this point and Macron is encouraging that

You can even draw parallel between whats happening and what was going on for Jewish people in Europe Pre-WWII

Seems like History is repeating itself if you ask me
France colonized a bunch of North African Muslim countries, taught French at their schools, and imposed thier culture on them... Now they are crying that they're getting Muslim immigrants.

You reap what you sow

Back