Media Khabib gives advice for female fighters

This thread again? He is joking lol, I've never seen him use the word 'finish' or 'smash' in a sexual way, I really doubt he knows that he can use it in that way.

There's an old video (that is deleted now for whatever reason) where Khabib accurately predicts how long Holm would be champ for, and he literally says "in some ways, women can be stronger than the men." Khabib watches more WMMA than most of this forum, I'd bet money on that lol.

Here's the link in case anyone knows how to watch deleted/'unavailable' YT videos: /watch?v=TY2WmF6Lrgo

Last edited:
It's honestly great advice...

Means... fight for your family... be a strong woman for them.

Make sure your husband cums at least once a day and do a really good job.

tenor.gif
Dude, your literally 12 years old.

Says who? What an ignorant idiot.
The US is better at everything that matters: higher life expectancy, higher GDP per capita and nominal, higher literacy rate, higher human development index, etc.

Knew he would say something like this when i saw the title. Did not disappoint

I see your point, but I think most women would choose to be their own master of their life (even if they would risk getting grabbed by their pussy by a presidential candidate), rather than being chattel slave.
So why are all these women coming out against the likes of Donald Trump and trying to take their cases to the law courts and in the case of Jeffrey Epstein and Trump when he raped a 13 year old girl, or even Weinstein?
https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Come on, guys. English is his third language.

When he says "finish your husband", he actually means to help your husband have an orgasm.

Glad we cleared that up.

Come on, guys. English is his third language.

When he says "finish your husband", he actually means to help your husband have an orgasm.

Glad we cleared that up.
There was a tv presenter who actually said that it is imperative to 'satisfy' your husband, no matter how tired you are, otherwise he will look elsewhere i.e go with other women. She got absolutely torn to shreds by the feminists out there. I think a successful happy marriage is indeed when the woman goes out of her way to satisfy their husband. I know enough guys at work etc who have said they're basically celibate and their wives don't let them go near them. I think Western women should not be such bitches.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/davina-mccall-says-women-must-5799022

Am I dude? Like... literally dude?

It’s “you’re” by the way.

You fucking retard!
dude, your embarrassing yourself. this is an internet forum mate, we don't give a shit about grammar as long as we can understand one another.

and dude, yes, yes you are a retard.

What a loser can't wait too see this guy get tapped out by tony

I’m a little curious to know if Khabib was aware of the sexual connotation of what he said about women “finishing their husbands”...

People are making assumptions and calling him sexist/misogynistic, but I honestly don’t think he realized how that would sound to English speakers. Thoughts?....

I’m a little curious to know if Khabib was aware of the sexual connotation of what he said about women “finishing their husbands”...

People are making assumptions and calling him sexist/misogynistic, but I honestly don’t think he realized how that would sound to English speakers. Thoughts?....
WTF did he mean then ?

That's really bad.

WTF did he mean then ?

That's really bad.

Well, to Khabib the word “finish” might not be applicable to sex like it is for English speakers. Idk, I’m just wondering and thinking out loud.

Sort of in the same way Khabib said his father is “going to smash me” after the infamous post UFC 229 brawl, he might mean that wives should show their husbands who’s boss in the house. Again, just doing some thinking.

Back