Media Khabib gives advice for female fighters

I am a normal human being in the western world with a wife and daughter but was really wondering what a bunch of basement dwelling virgins thought about women's rights and equality.

Per usual...Sherdog does not disappoint. Thanks guys!

pics of daughter?

edit: and wife?

Audio quality sucks, he said:

For female i have very good advice, be fighter inside your home and one more advice, all the time finish your husband.

I know we’re all caught up in Jones vs Reyes right now, but I wanted to comment on this.

I think this is a really low thing for Khabib to do. Really low.

I think a lot of us chuckle when people troll feminists and the woke generally. This is too far though in my opinion, by a long shot.

We can have a serious and useful conversation about relations between the genders. But not all people are the same. We aren’t all cut out for a traditional lifestyle that’s in line with societal gender norms.

What does Khabib want someone like Amanda Nunes to do? Submit to some loveless marriage and pump out kids for some loser? There are countless little girls out there who are like Amanda (in one way or another), including in Khabib’s part of the world who look up to him.

I think it’s really, really low class to say something like this.

And by the way, has anyone else noticed that this kind of horseshit always seems to come from countries or regions that would promptly get pimp slapped if they ever raised up arms against one of the soft, decadent countries that deign to allow women to make the most of their talents and dreams?

It’s like the society-level version of the guy with a tiny dick who hits his wife and kicks the dog.

This is right. Agreed.

Did he really say though, finish your husband at home instead. Hahaha damn.

throwing gays from buildings?

The most stupid propaganda ever written.
can you show me some examples?
Thank heavens someone finally said it. Muslim countries are the gayest countries on Earth, by far. Not an insult, just an observation (source = 3 months traveling in Muslim countries in the company of 2 gay friends).

Well, women typically score higher than men in tests of verbal intelligence, so one could argue that they’d be superior in any fields that rely more heavily on those skills.

Let's see the list of those fields.................

Shut your goofy ass up...
giphy.gif

<3>
Nah, i don't think i will.

In Iran butt sex is a capital punishment ffs lol, they just hang or stone them instead. Isis represents true Islam perfectly, they are just following the Koran to the letter, big Mo would be proud of them.

Iran is like Russia, no one cares what you do as long as you keep it private and don't flaunt it. That is deflection though. The claim was they're thrown off rooftops and you've failed to prove that.

When every Muslim country and group denounces Isis only a fool would try to claim they represent Islam. That's like saying Westboro Baptist Church and pedo priests represent Christianity.

Iran is like Russia, no one cares what you do as long as you keep it private and don't flaunt it. That is deflection though. The claim was they're thrown off rooftops and you've failed to prove that.

When every Muslim country and group denounces Isis only a fool would try to claim they represent Islam. That's like saying Westboro Baptist Church and pedo priests represent Christianity.

They do throw them off rooftops, how did I fail to prove that? And Iran deserves props for executing them a different way? lol. I'd actually agree Iran is one of the more moderate Islamic countries but even there they definitely aren't tolerant of homos. They are weirdly liberal about trannys though so the loophole for gays in Iran is to get sex changes which they do in their droves so they can legally have sex with men which is technically not-gay if they are post-op.

To be fair to his point, women are inferior athletes from a genetic and biological level. It's like a dwarf trying to play basketball. They can play, everyone can play, but the results will never be impressive enough to be considered professional.

Last edited:
They do throw them off rooftops, how did I fail to prove that? And Iran deserves props for executing them a different way? lol. I'd actually agree Iran is one of the more moderate Islamic countries but even there they definitely aren't tolerant of homos. They are weirdly liberal about trannys though so the loophole for gays in Iran is to get sex changes which they do in their droves so they can legally have sex with men which is technically not-gay if they are post-op.

You used Iran as an example of a country that throws them off rooftops and they don't. That's how you failed.

I respect what he thinks, I dont agree with him but consider he´s a muslim guy, he´s not into the western way of life/values, as long as he´s not the muslim type that wants to behead all non-muslims and stone people to death its ok with me
btw, there are some legit female fighters out there, it might grow and develop in the next years

Very stupid, if his wife sits at home, who cares? Women are free to choose their paths and careers, what a moronic statement.

Back