• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib getting massive hate for his latest instagram post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backwards for not wanting to see people influencing women in his country to become whores.... Okaaay then

Lol u can always count on a Khabib thread to bring out the handful of actual terrorists on Sherdog.

Don’t care about all that noise ....let me know when he has a fight signed

Are you sure it's the first version that was dictated by Mohd (or whoever)?

Only one of the 3 major religions to have not been altered. Or so that is the common belief among the billions of followers.

I don’t care, religion to me is whatever. If you follow and it makes your life better, amazing. If you don’t, its ok too.

Neither dictate whether or not people are piles of trash or not.

I agree. Its not part of their culture, its globalist American shit that has no place outside of the West.

I agree with Khabib. I don't want that kind of degeneracy interfering with the development of killers who will fight each other in a cage for my entertainment.

You can replace Islam with Christianity or most of the biggest religions and it would work based on historical factual wars based mostly on religion.
That’s historically completely inaccurate. The book “Encyclopedia of Wars” (Phillips, Axelrod) posits that of 1763 wars only 7% had a religious cause.

I do agree that religion has been used as a fulcrum to mobilise nations and/or justify violent conflict, but it should also be highlighted that this is often in direct contravention of a given religons teachings.

Yes his conversation/opinion is wrong. ...

Thanks OP

Not going to lie, religious fanatics make me a bit nervous...

Its stuff like this that makes me appreciate living in Canada. The irony is, we have so many people immigrating here because they are looking for the ability to have personal freedom, women that can vote and walk in public without looking like a jedi...

If their country and belief system is so great why are so many people fleeing? Why is no one in Canada or the US eager to immigrate there?

He is clearly calling for it not to be an opinion but a law though... mentioning officials and government

<BC1>
And? He's well within his rights to voice his beliefs to his representatives/leaders. People down here protest for stupid shit to be shut down by law all the time. I don't agree with them but they are within their rights.

I agree with Khabib. I don't want that kind of degeneracy interfering with the development of killers who will fight each other in a cage for my entertainment.
Agreed.

This filth makes fighters weak. Look at what happened to Conor.

Religious gonna religious bro

If we hated on every athlete that thanked god every time we hear him speak we would have very few athletes to root for

Not going to lie, religious fanatics make me a bit nervous...

Its stuff like this that makes me appreciate living in Canada. The irony is, we have so many people immigrating here because they are looking for the ability to have personal freedom, women that can vote and walk in public without looking like a jedi...

If their country and belief system is so great why are so many people fleeing? Why is no one in Canada or the US eager to immigrate there?

I think you mean Sith lord, jedis don't have their face covered. Please, at the very least be accurate with your racism.

Khabib might be the biggest star in the fight game right now. Anything he says or does is headlines

I think you mean Sith lord, jedis don't have their face covered. Please, at the very least be accurate with your racism.

? So I am a racist because I believe that women should be treated as equals and afforded the same rights and opportunities as men?

If that's being a racist then by all means I'm happy wearing that hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back