• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib getting massive hate for his latest instagram post

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is entitled to his opinion and seems to be pretty normal for that type of thinking in that region

He is not going on a world tour trying to tell people how to live

I don't agree with his ideology nor appreciate how two face he is but I don't see him posting on his Insta to push his ideology a problem

Just words, having said that

You Khabib supporters , do people have a right to attack him , sucker punch him because he insulted someone's ideology?

This. I also don't live in Dagestan. If he wanted to that about a Toronto play i'd boo him along with everyone else though lol

He doesnt force his belief on me. I w ill though forever consider him a complete retard whom I wish would leave this planet.

I'm glad that Khabib absolutely destroyed and kicked conor's ass.

But this from a guy who was making fun of and mocking homeless people.

Hold yourself to the same standards you want everyone else to hold. But since his sense of morality is ruled by his religion I don't expect anything less then hypocritical views and behaviours.

Hard to sum up Khabib in 3 words better than:

Mad

Backwards

Cunt

The man is giving his opinion. How is he forcing his beliefs on people? We don't have to agree, and the same for him. Let the man speak.
Disagree. The line is crossed when you are calling for social change that represses the rights of everyone.

When you are a celebrity or a "person of influence", your words can make an impact. Khabib has no right to demand that something be changed to suit his sense of morality.

Everyone shitting on the man for his beliefs damn
When he's expecting "chaste" women, he is effectively opposing the social and sexual liberation of women. This is unacceptable in the 21st century. We need gender equality across the entire planet -- no exceptions.

Backwards for not wanting to see people influencing women in his country to become whores.... Okaaay then
Backwards for wanting to control women. If women want to "become whores" as you say (which I would debate that characterization), then they should be allowed to do so. It's not Khabib's place to decide what others should and should not be allowed to do.

He has no right to call for action and make these ignorant public statements.

Respect to Khabib for calling out the degenerates. Is it his fault for not wanting his home to be turned into a morally vacuous wasteland like America?

Always knew Khabib was gonna use his platform to preach like he's some kind of saint :rolleyes:
These holier-than-thou types are nothing if not predictable.

Backwards for not wanting to see people influencing women in his country to become whores.... Okaaay then

If Khabib saying a few women might have to get slapped in the face to make sure the Kardashians don't happen in Dagestan maybe he is winning me over....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back