Khabib formally requests fight with Nate Diaz following brawl

was about to respond to you seriously there....are you being serious or not?

Being serious. Nate never gets that fight on merit and Khabib would have no reason to want to fight Mate from a professional standpoint. He's trying to get a title. This fight is a lose/lose for him yet he's requesting it. I think Nate played him.

he already said he isn't a street fighter

he is also outnumbered

he would also fuck up nick AND nate in the cage
My post had nothing to do with what happened in the fight on the street as far as someone winning. Only that I think Khabib doesn't realize Nate started it to get to create interest in them fighting in the cage. And it couldn't have worked out better for him as now Kahabib is ASKING for the fight.

Nate is 1-3 in his last 4 and Khabib should be fighting for a title shot. This fight does nothing for his career. And if by some fluke he lost or gets injured then he completely fucked himself instead of just stalling his career with a pointless fight against Diaz.

That is what I mean by street smarts. He doesn't see Nate probably did that to get himself a premium UFC fight complete with a storyline of a street fight to increase interest. Khabib needs to do what's best for his career instead of letting Nate get under his skin with some street nonsense.

Nate is ranked like top 15, where as Khabib is ranked top 3...go figure.

Khabib shouldnt even bother with this fight tbh. He is basically in title contention. And Nate needs to break top 10 atleast. Nate is not Nick Diaz, and never will be...

Nate is 1-3 in his last 4 fights, and Khabib is undefeated. I dont care for either fighter tbh, but this fight is stupid. I would take Khabib for the win though, probably via decision. The fight really makes no sense when there are like 10 fighters, or more, between their rankings...

I like Grudge matches and all, but khabib taking this fight right now would be a bad choice, due to the fact anything can happen in a fight...

I think Khabib will be the champ, but in the actual fight Nate will whoop his ass but lose a decision. Khabib will wrestle him and hold him and that's it, he has nothing else.
He is going to be on his back the whole fight. By your logic a striker whoops a grappler ass every time they fight even if he is dominated for 14 minutes because he lands a few punches here and there.

This just feeds into the people that don't understand the scoring system. Since you do, I don't know after all this time now you can still look at MIXED martial arts as whoever does better just striking whooped ass, even if they lose. But to each their own.

Would watch on Fox, wouldn't buy a card for the fight alone.

khabib isn't a pay day lol
??

I said Nate doesn't mind getting tossed around for a pay day and you are claiming it isn't a payday? Would he be fighting for free?

Plus it also gives him a shot at a guy he hasn't come close to earning. But please explain to me how it is NOT a payday?

You don't even have to factor in it would probably be a co-main and Diaz brothers still draw and Nate would probably get a nice little bonus for selling an entertaining fight despite being pointless and one Khabib never should be asking for. Just stick to explaining what you think the phrase "pay day" means. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Why would they give Nate to khabib, the ufc doesn't do warm up fights

Being serious. Nate never gets that fight on merit and Khabib would have no reason to want to fight Mate from a professional standpoint. He's trying to get a title. This fight is a lose/lose for him yet he's requesting it. I think Nate played him.

Pettis is also calling out Nate and pushing for a fight. And people think the Diaz bros don't know how to play the game.

Oh boy, this will be a destruction of epic proportions. Khabib will toss him around for a few rounds. I dont mind, always a pleasure to see a Diaz lose

I'm with you i can't stand the whinging Diaz Bro's I'm just a little annoyed that their antics has possible scored Diaz a bout he doesn't deserve .

Oh boy, this will be a destruction of epic proportions. Khabib will toss him around for a few rounds. I dont mind, always a pleasure to see a Diaz lose

Same here and whenever Diaz bros whine and cry after every loss it gets a big laugh out of me.

Rory%252520Macdonald%252520Suplex%252520vs%252520Nate%252520Diaz.gif

This. Nate has nothing for Khabib. He'll just get tossed around.

Love Nate but he would get destroyed

Pettis is also calling out Nate and pushing for a fight. And people think the Diaz bros don't know how to play the game.
I know. They are not book smart type of guys and they do dumb shit like not pay their taxes and sit out at seemingly horrible times but they definitely know how to play the game. And incredibly well.

To this day there probably isn't a fight with either of them that wouldn't draw despite the fact neither has ever broken into the elite. Yet they are constantly in the mix for the biggest fights. It's baffling but you gotta give them credit where it's due. They created the circumstances to do exactly what they have.

Considering every time something is recorded, you get a headache from try to figure out who is who and what's going on, but Nate stuffed a takedown and popped someone, no idea who it was but all the YouTube comments said it was khabib, I personally like the fight for Nate, would be anywhere close to McDonald fight, who is the size of a MW lol, good fight but no one ran in that brawl more like threw, smashed and ran at each other

I don't like Nate Diaz but I really hope he beats Khabib. Fucking guy never shuts up. Make it to the cage every once in a few years before you talk all that mess. Plus, the guy is a blanket. Not very fun to watch.

Back