Khabib formally requests fight with Nate Diaz following brawl

why the hell was Nate fighting Rory at WW anyway :D

Rather see Khabib get the title, but that's a good fight.

A good fight?

LOL. Diaz has lost 3 of his last 4 and his only win was over Gray Maynard who can barely utter complete sentences these days.

Nate will whoop his ass, Khabib has nothing more than a takedown. Nate is better everywhere else.

^^ And this is why belt colors don't mean shit on Sherdog....meet the coveted "black belt" and their infinite MMA knowledge, ladies and gentlemen!

^^ And this is why belt colors don't mean shit on Sherdog....meet the coveted "black belt" and their infinite MMA knowledge, ladies and gentlemen!

I think Khabib will be the champ, but in the actual fight Nate will whoop his ass but lose a decision. Khabib will wrestle him and hold him and that's it, he has nothing else.

A good fight?

LOL. Diaz has lost 3 of his last 4 and his only win was over Gray Maynard who can barely utter complete sentences these days.

Did I say Diaz was going to win? I said a good fight, as in entertaining.

Nate's gonna get starched.

Let's hope it happens.

Not going to propel him forward but at least he'll get to whoop that ass.

Both Diaz brothers sure have an ability to get big fights with people they don't deserve. They might look, act and sound moronic but it's paying the bills and getting them ranked fights.

I do love watching them lose. Bet he has his...bla bla wrestler bitch bla bla n-word bla wrestler speech eloquently crafted already.

If this fight happens it'll be hilarious. I don't like either guy.

Diaz brothers cut the perfect promos

Back