Khabib forgets DC stands for "Double Champ"

there are some pretty sweet videos of those two training and unless D.C. Was going super easy, it could be argued that Khabib was in control.
They were doing situational drills. DC wasn't going hard since the weight gap is too big. Pretty sure he talks about it in an interview.

<DC-Champ>

No offense, but SGB sucks. Irish Edmund sucks, Owen Rodd sucks, Dillon Danis sucks, T-rex Artem sucks.

Khabib trains with champs, McGregor relaxes with low level trainers

AKA-1-1024x576.jpg

DC is a fantastic coach. I've been hearing about how great of a coach he is for years and we got to see it on TUF. Definitely something I'm sure he'll be doing at AKA once he retires. Coaching and doing UFC broadcasts/events.

Hate to be that guy
But every time I see a video like this between these too, I can't help but feel an under current of genuine disdain hidden behinds this passive aggressive "playing"
thats not to say that they hate each other but rather that I believe they subconsciously know that they are evenly matched.

Honestly there is always a lot of shit talk like this between elite wrestler teammates, especially jokers like Khabib and DC.

When I wrestled there were only 3 people on my team trying to make it to the state tournament. We talked more shit to each other than to the rest of the team combined. Lose twice and get eliminated right away in a tournament, you were gonna get shit talked. Someone loses to a doughy looking slob, they were gonna get shit talked. Pin someone in 30 seconds, well the guy who pinned someone in 10 seconds is gonna come talk about how that means he is better.

It's just the way banter works between two men who have only known combat and conflict their whole lives. It's almost like sparring, verbal sparring.

Okay, always happy to see videos, but what was that entry? A nothing jab.

i guess its off camera

i hope.

None of what the OP says means McGregor can't lower the boom on Khabib in 47 seconds.

Oh yeah, well Conor is playing intense touch butt with Artem and that goofy guy with the ponytail. SO TAKE THAT!

DC is a fantastic coach. I've been hearing about how great of a coach he is for years and we got to see it on TUF. Definitely something I'm sure he'll be doing at AKA once he retires. Coaching and doing UFC broadcasts/events.
He said he wants to coach HS wrestling (already has a job lined up) when he retires. But he will probably be coaching at AKA as well.

<DC-Champ>

No offense, but SGB sucks. Irish Edmund sucks, Owen Rodd sucks, Dillon Danis sucks, T-rex Artem sucks.

Khabib trains with champs, McGregor relaxes with low level trainers

AKA-1-1024x576.jpg

You took the words right off of my keyboard. I couldn't have typed it any better. SBG sucks, AKA is home to real champions.

He said he wants to coach HS wrestling (already has a job lined up) when he retires. But he will probably be coaching at AKA as well.
DC already said he was the new head coach to the 5th ranked high school wrestling team in the nation.

He wasn't even supposed to get into MMA. He was Cain's full time wrestling coach then transitioned into MMA when he learned he was actually pretty good at it.

DC the legend, I'm glad that he's the one who beat Stipe.

Back