Khabib forgets DC stands for "Double Champ"

Honestly there is always a lot of shit talk like this between elite wrestler teammates, especially jokers like Khabib and DC.

When I wrestled there were only 3 people on my team trying to make it to the state tournament. We talked more shit to each other than to the rest of the team combined. Lose twice and get eliminated right away in a tournament, you were gonna get shit talked. Someone loses to a doughy looking slob, they were gonna get shit talked. Pin someone in 30 seconds, well the guy who pinned someone in 10 seconds is gonna come talk about how that means he is better.

It's just the way banter works between two men who have only known combat and conflict their whole lives. It's almost like sparring, verbal sparring.

Its just fucking fun, a bunch of sensitive ass bitches who've never done sports or competed in anything are on Sherdog.

maxresdefault.jpg
Dick pills galore.

The Champ Champ will be teaching him a thing or two on the night of October 6th.

DC & Khabib are awesome together.

Teh Eagle gets a little intense when they are debating, but he knows DC would beat him into a living death in an actual fight.

That's not a slight on Khabib whatsoever, there is just a HUGE difference in strength and size between them.

Both guys operate at a super high skill level as grapplers, but DC is the big brother here.

Hate to be that guy
But every time I see a video like this between these too, I can't help but feel an under current of genuine disdain hidden behinds this passive aggressive "playing"
thats not to say that they hate each other but rather that I believe they subconsciously know that they are evenly matched.
Nah, they're not evenly matched, Khabib know's where he stands with DC.

These guys kill me, legit lmao every time they start fucking around.

And DC would trade in both his belts in a second for a win over Jones

Ease off the psychoanalysis guys. It is two friends joking around.

EDIT: Don't know why this is in bold...

Khabib should listen to every word DC says

DC is legit GOAT material

Can DC really be GOAT if he doesn't even think he is better then Jones? Juice or not, every single fighter at LHW and HW would rather beat Jones then win the belt. DC included. Thats saying something

Dude, I know he's thicker than a bag of dog food (no homo) but for a "HW" he is small, this is not up for debate
What a stupid fucking thing to say. DCs MASS is about the same or bigger then most of the greatest HWs ever. 246LBs is NOT small for HW and thats a fact. Height does not equal size. Mass does. DC was the biggest LHW in the UFC and now he is an average sized HW

all of the AKA videos with khabib & dc are awesome

Back