Media Khabib-"Fighting Mayweather smart decision for money and fans"

Nobody wants to see this pap, so he caught Conor with a punch in MMA, that means absolutely nothing as Conor felt threatened by the take down all night, in boxing floyd would make him look hilariously amateurish.

Well, I don't particularly give a fuck if he wants to fight Floyd. After Ferguson and GSP, of course..
That's a yes

Lol maybe not you but a large portion of Khabib's fan base were claiming he was joking now

Lol it's well Conor did it

That's a yes

Lol maybe not you but a large portion of Khabib's fan base were claiming he was joking now

Lol it's well Conor did it
If he beats Ferguson and GSP, two extremely tough matchups. Fuck it, I think he deserves the payday..
I didn't criticize McGregor for taking the Floyd fight either..

If he beats Ferguson and GSP, two extremely tough matchups. Fuck it, I think he deserves the payday..
I didn't criticize McGregor for taking the Floyd fight either..
Once again confirming he wants to fight Floyd lol

But but it was just a negotiating tactic

images

Mayweather beats him easily

Don’t know how the fans benefit from another mismatch.

Would need some other controversy to sell the fight.

jesus, khabib is worse than conor in every regard. his entire claim to fame is based on conor and now he's desperately trying to be like him

Hypocrite. Doing the very things he hated about Conor when he was champion. At this point I hope he's suspended for a year so the UFC can just strip the belt and move on with the division.

Hypocrite. Doing the very things he hated about Conor when he was champion. At this point I hope he's suspended for a year so the UFC can just strip the belt and move on with the division.
I have a feeling the Pandoras box has been opened and any champ moving forward will do the same

Maybe it's from the UFC taking advantage of fighters for many years and seeing how they sold for billions

The only one in here crying about legacy are butthurt Conor fans. LOL.

Did he missed what happened with Conor? it might be interesting to watch tho, even when he isnt the striker Conor is by any means, he does have power and he does have the cardio to make it to the decision, not that Floyd couldnt TKO him just the same, but with Conor it was a combination of things, big one him being exhausted by the 10th, i was expecting it to happen at the 8th, Khabib could go 12 easy.

Floyd would Tenshin Khabib

Article seems to say he mentioned GSP first.

That said, there is no reason on Earth to be talking about anyone but Ferguson since he's back and active.

They're probably super hyping the fight in Russia right now

Stay salty, Conor nuthuggers

Back