Khabib fans, let’s be honest...

This is exactly what me and your mother talk about during our pillow talk, is that her nerd son is quite disrespectful online to people he will never see in real life
You have been owned by facts. Unfunny mom jokes won't make you look better.

You have been owned by facts. Unfunny mom jokes won't make you look better.

Funny how all you fanboys get riled up over comments. The fact is besides Khabib’s last 3 fights he’s been extremely inactive and in your little minds you feel it’s fine to say someones “retarded” for their pretty accurate opinion?! Grow up!

You and Tapmachine (very original name by the way) are just a bunch Khabibtime/Bathtime fanboys who talk sh*t online knowing you will never have to say it to someone’s face!

He is not on that level, let's talk when he is top 5 and by then Khabib will probably be retired of fighting his last super fights

I wish people didn't try to give their opinions extra credibility by prefacing it with them being a big fan of the guy being looked at under a microscope.

"Hey guys, as Gregor Gillespie's gay lover I can fully admit he would lose to Khabib at this point in time."

I am not a fan of Gillespie at all, and Khabib is my favorite LW. Hope I am completely wrong.

Sherdog logic is simple. Any wrestler in UFC = Worst matchup for Khabib. And incase that wrestler loses, he was "never that good anyway" .
If Khabib loses the semantic will be the same

Sherdog has a fly’s memory

how about Khabib is a tough matchup for Gregor?
at the end of the day it's a 5'7 wrestler vs 5'10 wrestler, grappler, judoka and sambo master

Gregor is not 5'7, somehow people think he's shorter then he is. He's 5'9 and 71" reach, pretty much the same as Khabib

Gregor does look impressive, but until he gets some top guys who can really say. He's not the biggest guy around, and hasn't faced top guys yet. Time will tell, but i agree he will be a top guy in time. Khabib will likely be retired by then, but another wrestler will rule if he keeps his shit together.

I think the same could be said about Gregor.

kabob would be his toughest matchup stylewise.

who cares anyways they will never fight.

kabob will be retired or chasing a gsp fight before Gregor gets anywhere near the top 5

there is literally no movement in the rankings at lightweight.

hopefully with diaz/pettis and cowboy/ferguson fights coming up will get the ball rolling again

Funny how all you fanboys get riled up over comments. The fact is besides Khabib’s last 3 fights he’s been extremely inactive and in your little minds you feel it’s fine to say someones “retarded” for their pretty accurate opinion?! Grow up!

You and Tapmachine (very original name by the way) are just a bunch Khabibtime/Bathtime fanboys who talk sh*t online knowing you will never have to say it to someone’s face!

You were owned by facts retard. All you could come up with was random insults.

You were owned by facts retard. All you could come up with was random insults.
Owned? I said besides he’s last 3 fights his been very inactive, that is not far fetched whatsoever. Then you obviously took it personally like a little child. Nothing to get worked up about!

Gregor is not 5'7, somehow people think he's shorter then he is. He's 5'9 and 71" reach, pretty much the same as Khabib
Just because somebody is listed a certain height doesn't mean they're that height. There's no way Gillespie is 5'9, he always looks much shorter than guys listed around that. Here he is next to 5'10 listed Medeiros.

gettyimages-1084824676-612x612.jpg

I could see it 3 or 4 fights down the line .... that’s 5 years for Khabib

Ts underestimating how dangerous Khabib is off his back ...

People here are so sad, so Gregor is the new Kevin Lee? the next hope to beat Khabib and since Lee is not that guy haters have to create a new bandwagon.

Typical sherdog

<{cruzshake}>

Yeah... But who knows, a loss just might change his mind about that
Yeah, that is what usually happens. But Khabib seems to be lucky and have good managers to get good match ups.

Things will be interesting if Tony beats Cowboy which is likely. But if Cowboy wins, Khabib beats Pourier and him without too much drama. And the last fight is probably going to be some legacy fight with either Conor or some striker at 170 lbs.

He needs a top 10 fight real soon. It's a shame Lee moved up. He would probably have taken his spot in the rankings.

I don't think Gillespe is proven at this point. I'd like to see him fight 5 rounds against good competition.
He doesn't fight a fight scheduled right now. I think a match up against Rustam Khabilov or Taisumov would be interesting.

Back