Khabib fans, let’s be honest...

I wish people didn't try to give their opinions extra credibility by prefacing it with them being a big fan of the guy being looked at under a microscope.

"Hey guys, as Gregor Gillespie's gay lover I can fully admit he would lose to Khabib at this point in time."

Khabib is my favourite LW by far but Gregor Gillespie is a REALLY difficult match for him. These so-so strikers like Canner, Cerrone, Ferguson, Poirier, Iaquinta, etc. are easy work for him but Gillespie is a real worry.
khabib is a real worry for Gillespie. khabib is a better striker, grappler and possibly wrestler. what happens if gillespie cant takedown khabib and maintain top position.

Khabib is my favourite LW by far but Gregor Gillespie is a REALLY difficult match for him. These so-so strikers like Canner, Cerrone, Ferguson, Poirier, Iaquinta, etc. are easy work for him but Gillespie is a real worry.

Khabib has that Sambo submission game, we just haven't seen it yet. I bet if Khabib gets put on his back and is somehow forced to stay there, he submits Gillespie.

Difficult? Yes. Unbeatable? No. I've been saying for a while that Gaethje and Gillespie are Khabib's biggest threats at LW, but he's going to beat them both.

When it comes to Gillespie, he is smaller than Khabib and his standup is worse. Khabib also has a much better bottom game than Gillespie. While Gillespie might have a slight wrestling advantage (which is no more than a generous assumption from my side just to prove a point), Khabib is better at other aspects of MMA.
The hard thing with Khabib is he’s pretty much a once a year fighter

Yes he wins his fights in impressive fashion but most of his opponents are running through a gauntlet and fighting 3 to 4 times a year. It’s really difficult to say who is a bad matchup for him he just doesn’t fight enough, (yes the same Khabib who had no interest in coming back from his suspension early)

If he wasn’t suspended he still would’ve taken a year off anyway, it’s just that seemed to be his first opportunity and a pretty decent excuse and a nice story to tell his teammates to show how honourable he is. It was a win-win situation for him

Gregor gets hurt a lot .i remember him getting rocked a few times in his debut an struggling to take the can down

That's pretty funny. Gregor is tiny, relatively unproven, and will get mauled just like everyone else.

Don't get me wrong, he does seem pretty legit, but not big enough or good enough to give Kebab much trouble, let alone beat him.

Tony is the only fighter with a realistic chance of beating Kebab at 155.

Yes he wins his fights in impressive fashion but most of his opponents are running through a gauntlet and fighting 3 to 4 times a year. It’s really difficult to say who is a bad matchup for him he just doesn’t fight enough, (yes the same Khabib who had no interest in coming back from his suspension early)

If he wasn’t suspended he still would’ve taken a year off anyway, it’s just that seemed to be his first opportunity and a pretty decent excuse and a nice story to tell his teammates to show how honourable he is. It was a win-win situation for him
And yet Khabib has more fights than Tony after 2015.

And you know this based off what? MMA wrestling and regular wrestling is extremely different, Gregor is smaller than Khabib with not as good of a ground game and is a worse striker. He's great but he's also only fought fringe top 50 cans with absolutely no wrestling at all.
Lol no fucking way can you say Gregor doesn’t match Khabibs grappling. The guy is a fucking beast with great cardio, he has looked dominant in the mat for every fight. Until someone stop his wrestling, there is no way to measure the two.

Khabib has fought 3 times in the span of 9 months leading up to the Conor fight and plans on fighting twice this year with one fight already booked. Once a year fighter? More like you're a one brain cell retard.

If it stays standing, which it most likely would, Khabib wins. If by some miracle Gillespie took down Khabib, Habibi subs him or maybe scrambles back to the feet. If the Bibster managest hold Gillespie down, game over.

Khabib has fought 3 times in the span of 9 months leading up to the Conor fight and plans on fighting twice this year with one fight already booked. Once a year fighter? More like you're a one brain cell retard.
Besides his last little clip there he was fighting once a year. Sorry I forgot you’re new to this

What’s with the “R bomb” bro. Grow the f*ck up!

Besides his last little clip there he was fighting once a year. Sorry I forgot you’re new to this

What’s with the “R bomb” bro. Grow the f*ck up!
2012 - fought twice
2013 - fought thrice
2014 - fought once due to injuries
2015 - didn't fight at all due to injuries and health issues
2016 - fought twice
2017 - fought once
2018 - fought twice
2019 - stated that he plans to fight twice with one fight already scheduled.

Fact: Khabib has fought at least twice a year most years he was in the UFC. As I've said: you're a retard throwing blanket statements around without even trying to do research.

As I've said: you're a retard throwing blanket statements around
This is exactly what me and your mother talk about during our pillow talk, is that her nerd son is quite disrespectful online to people he will never see in real life

Back