News Khabib earned $10mn vs Dustin Poirier, charges 78k as speaking fees

greenhawk

zzzz
@purple
Reaction score
"Because that event took place in Abu Dhabi, the salaries were not officially released, but if Forbes’ report is accurate, then Nurmagomedov made over $10 million for the Poirier fight alone, which he won via third-round submission in yet another dominant showing."
" Forbes reported that Nurmagomedov totaled $16.5 million in earnings for the fiscal year ending in April 2020. This put Nurmagomedov in elite company as he was ranked ahead of NHL superstars Alexander Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin, and Artemi Panarin, plus a number of Russian celebrities and musicians, as well.

The Forbes rankings combine the earnings of the athletes or celebrities plus factors in their social media profile, as well. With Nurmagomedov having over 20 million followers on Instagram, that put him at the top of the list when combined with his earnings, which include the money he made in the UFC, plus sponsorships and speaking arrangements "

The Forbes report says that Nurmagomedov also charges roughly $78,000 for his speaking arrangements and the money he earned there was factored into his total earnings.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ncluding-10-million-for-dustin-poirier-fight/

Acc to Ali his speaking fees is 300k

e36daf5c-6e7a-11ea-b0ed-5e14cf8eb9e1_image_hires_124356.jpg

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jones' bum ass couldn't even take down a one legged MW or finish a completely turtled up Anthony Smith on the ground.

Khabib dominated and finished two of the best strikers in MMA history back-to-back, and held his own on the feet with them as well.

Jones just lost a striking match to a D level American football player with 12 fights
I don't even know how to respond to this level of poor analysis so I'm just going to ignore itis

please explain how Khabib has the skill set to beat Jones

DC is an Olympian and was nowhere near being able to wrestle Jones. Nor was any fighter throughout his career able to wrestle him.

But Khabib could? who hasn't yet even been challenged by a legitimate collegiate wrestler?

are you suggesting he would outstrike Jones?

that's about all I'm gonna respond to you with.

don't need to waste my time on trolls / casuals

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jones' bum ass couldn't even take down a one legged MW or finish a completely turtled up Anthony Smith on the ground.

Khabib dominated and finished two of the best strikers in MMA history back-to-back, and held his own on the feet with them as well.

Jones just lost a striking match to a D level American football player with 12 fights

jones.jpg

You're a fucking retard.

I don't even know how to respond to this level of poor analysis so I'm just going to ignore itis

please explain how Khabib has the skill set to beat Jones

DC is an Olympian and was nowhere near being able to wrestle Jones. Nor was any fighter throughout his career able to wrestle him.

But Khabib could? who hasn't yet even been challenged by a legitimate collegiate wrestler?

are you suggesting he would outstrike Jones?

that's about all I'm gonna respond to you with.

don't need to waste my time on trolls / casuals
Jones has too much reach advantage that Khabib will never has

DC is a fat FK who has nowhere near the speed, athleticism, timing, or tenacity that Khabib does.

You're the one who's delusional, trying to compare DC's laughable wrestling to Khabib's masterful combat sambo.
an Olympian and wrestled against cael Sanderson..

One of the best wrestlers in mms history

But he's just a fat fuck?

you're trying to suggest that Khabib EASILY outwrestles Jones. someone who is undefeated, competed against countless high level wrestlers and hasn't ever been close to outwrestled

Meanwhile Khabib, beast as he may be, hasn't even had his takedown prowess tested against a legit collegiate level wrestler.

yet you speak with such confidence and certainty

yes I'm the delusional one here

This is no different than your other extremely biased opinions that you're consistently wrong about y

you are way too emotional to be taken seriously in analysis

Back