News Khabib earned $10mn vs Dustin Poirier, charges 78k as speaking fees

When they say 'speaking fees', does that mean like if he turns up to a school to inspire some kids etc, Ali charges the school all that money? Like what does it mean exactly, it's hard to imagine anyone paying that money for someone to do a talk.

Maybe I'm underestimating organisations' budgets etc, but I would think you'd have to be Jesus for someone to pay 300K to hear you speak?

an Olympian and wrestled against cael Sanderson..

One of the best wrestlers in mms history

But he's just a fat fuck?

you're trying to suggest that Khabib EASILY outwrestles Jones. someone who is undefeated, competed against countless high level wrestlers and hasn't ever been close to outwrestled

Meanwhile Khabib, beast as he may be, hasn't even had his takedown prowess tested against a legit collegiate level wrestler.

yet you speak with such confidence and certaintyWh

yes I'm the delusional one here

This is no different than your other extremely biased opinions that you're consistently wrong about y

you are way too emotional to be taken seriously in analysis
Why are you lying?

e36daf5c-6e7a-11ea-b0ed-5e14cf8eb9e1_image_hires_124356.jpg

Usman weird head
Rumble Conhead
Cejudo giant head
Khabib dracula hairline head
Ali King of Conheads

They lizardmen live just under our radar

Sounds reasonable to be honest. Didn't he get like a million and a private jet just to show up at the Joshua-Ruiz fight?

Khabib only got $10 million for the fight? Rip off...........The top boxers are getting 20-30 million.

LMFAO @ paying 78k or 300k for him to speak......Almost as worthless as paying hilary to speak.

I'm glad he's making insane money right now, because he became globally famous and it won't last forever. $78k for speaking gigs.....

<{anton}>

Lying about what
You said Khabib "hasnt had his takedown prowess tested against a legit collegiate level wrestler"
ZybPe4Y.gif

This is a Four-time NAIA All-American collegiate wrestler. Khabib broke a takedown record when he faced him. So again why are you lying? Or are you just ignorant?

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jones' bum ass couldn't even take down a one legged MW or finish a completely turtled up Anthony Smith on the ground.

Khabib dominated and finished two of the best strikers in MMA history back-to-back, and held his own on the feet with them as well.

Jones just lost a striking match to a D level American football player with 12 fights
Okay but lets not act like Dustin and Conor have super elite TDD like Jones. Jones - 95% Dustin - 60% Conor - 62%. Wouldnt use Dustin and Conor being 'two of the best strikers in MMA history' as leverage here.

DC is a fat FK who has nowhere near the speed, athleticism, timing, or tenacity that Khabib does.

You're the one who's delusional, trying to compare DC's laughable wrestling to Khabib's masterful combat sambo.

DC is an Olympic medallist in wrestling you utter goof.

romero is an olympian too, his MMA wrestling and top control is far from impressive ...MMA wrestling aint freestyle wrestling

Who GAF about MMA wrestling. You don't say about an Olympian and medallist at the world championship that his wrestling is laughable. In no circumstances is that a statement which is not dumb.

Khabib made more than that. Royals probably added to it too. Khabib easily made around 50 million

Well he got 6 mil base / reported pay

The ppv sold over a million

There's no way he made only 4 million for that amount of ppvs sold
what's your source for these PPV numbers? I haven't seen any valid sources since the ESPN+ switch.

I always wonder how Forbes gets their info. It's not like they have insight in the contracts of all pro athletes in all sports in the world. It doesn't make sense.

Who GAF about MMA wrestling. You don't say about an Olympian and medallist at the world championship that his wrestling is laughable. In no circumstances is that a statement which is not dumb.
I didnt say that, why ur saying that ?

Back