Khabib could never make 145, Conor is fighting at 170

I'm sure Khabib would gladly fight bloated LW at MW and then claim he fought at 2 weight classes.

Lobov should have kept his trap shut then.
Conor and his entourage flapping their gums and got called out for it, and a conga line of suckholes like yourself come oozing out of the woodwork to defend their 'honour'
Lobov talked shit and got attacked so did Khabib. Liking one and not the other shows a clear bias/Agenda. Only one bullies the homeless..,

Killing himself to make 145 to fight smaller men.

Fighting 155lb fighters at 170lbs - and at times quitting or fighting pushovers like cerrone.

So brave.

<YeahOKJen>

So brave for him to hit old men, sexually assault.

<seedat>

Conor's fighting at 170 against guys like Diaz and Cerrone who are themselves LW fighters lol. If he fights someone like Colby or Wonderboy at 170 then we can talk about braveness.

He was set to fight RDA at 170 back when RDA was the #1 WW before he went and threw a dolly at Khabib.

But I'm sure you'll also complain about that too because RDA is a "LW fighter".

He’s not brave? Really?

Do people even think before they post on here at times?

He’s a UFC fighter that routinely steps into a cage with people trying to make sure he leaves on a stretcher. But yea.....He’s not brave. Come on people....Really?

I’m not debating the weight class and what his natural weight class is or isn’t. However to insinuate that a combat athlete isn’t brave when they are literally in a sense putting their lives And health on the line regularly....just for our entertainment is ridiculous..
You have a white belt understanding of context. Nobody’s saying he’s scared of spiders ffs. To say he may lack the courage or confidence to go to 170, is fine. It doesn’t make him a pussy and nobody is implying that.

Conor fights at 170 against former LW fighters because of all them are undisciplined to cut weight just like Conor. Those are catchweight fights only named welterweight on paper.

please, if khabib was a competitor he would test himself at a higher weight class instead of the one he kills himself to make

like him or hate him Conor was a monster at 145, did beat a 155 champ and has fought at 170 as well. Just facts
Just in the sense that he cared a lot more about winning than he did entertaining.

I’m with you man I like Conor, the UFC is way more fun with him in it.

Wtf is with this stupid shit where people love to play up”how brave Conor is fighting at 170”, when he only ever fought 155ers at that weight. Basically they just agreed to not cut weight. He wasn’t fighting an actual welterweight

Back