Khabib could never make 145, Conor is fighting at 170

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib is a better overall fighter than Conor but he isn't as brave imo

He kills himself to get to 155 to get all the advantage he can get. Smart business move but def not P4P type stuff.

Respect to guys like BJ, Anderson, Conor, DC, Henry and even GSP. real P4P stuff

He kills himself to get to 155 to get all the advantage he can get. Smart business move but def not P4P type stuff.

Respect to guys like BJ, Anderson, Conor, DC, Henry and even GSP. real P4P stuff
350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.jpg

Conor's fighting at 170 against guys like Diaz and Cerrone who are themselves LW fighters lol. If he fights someone like Colby or Wonderboy at 170 then we can talk about braveness.

he still moved up from 145 to 155 and Nate is a huge Lightweight. always struggled to get down there

They’re also really different people. Conor is an entertainer whereas Khabib is more of a competitor.

please, if khabib was a competitor he would test himself at a higher weight class instead of the one he kills himself to make

like him or hate him Conor was a monster at 145, did beat a 155 champ and has fought at 170 as well. Just facts

He’s not brave? Really?

Do people even think before they post on here at times?

He’s a UFC fighter that routinely steps into a cage with people trying to make sure he leaves on a stretcher. But yea.....He’s not brave. Come on people....Really?

I’m not debating the weight class and what his natural weight class is or isn’t. However to insinuate that a combat athlete isn’t brave when they are literally in a sense putting their lives And health on the line regularly....just for our entertainment is ridiculous..

Conor has only ever fought 155lbs guys (at 170lbs) who SIMPLY DIDNT CUT weight to 155, (Diaz, Cerrone) so your point is utterly invalid.

Conor would get pulverized by a real 170lber, fighters who walk-around at 195lbs approx or even more.

Conor is basically a fake.
He's 1-1 at lightweight (0.500, woo-hoo) and he's never fought a real Welterweight.
Zip-zappidy-doo-da.

imagine making yourself anarorexic to fight in another weightclass.

iu

I don't know how he did it. I think IV's were allowed back then.

Conor has only ever fought 155lbs guys (at 170lbs) who SIMPLY DIDNT CUT weight to 155, (Diaz, Cerrone) so your point is utterly invalid.

Conor would get pulverized by a real 170lber, fighters who walk-around at 195lbs approx or even more.

Conor is basically a fake.
He's 1-1 at lightweight (0.500, woo-hoo) and he's never fought a real Welterweight.
Zip-zappidy-doo-da.

again, Conor was a monster at 145(khabib couldn't make 145) moved up and beat the lightweight champ and has fought at 170.

just facts

Isn't as brave? Lol, well Conor has 0 and haven't experienced a title defense in his life. He isn't even brave enough to defend it against his own division. All other fighters in your OP had defended their titles.

again, Conor was a monster at 145(khabib couldn't make 145) moved up and beat the lightweight champ and has fought at 170.

just facts
I am sur khabib would love to face justin and dustin at 170, but you know he has a title to defend, something other don't do ... Lol imagine khabib vs diaz at 170, rape on live TV, such a warrior, so brave !!!

Lmao Conor fought 155'ers at 170 because his cardio is shit. He's basically the only lightweight that doesn't have to consistently cut weight to get title shots. It's complete bullshit. It's not brave it's Dana coddling him.

imagine making yourself anarorexic to fight in another weightclass.

iu

I don't know how he did it. I think IV's were allowed back then.

conor always made weight weight like a true sportsman and was brave enough to move up and beat the Lightweight champion.

Khabib missed weight against Tony and missed weight against Justin...never moved up.

just facts
Alvarez victory was his only victory at 155lbs. That was well done, yes.
Again, he's never fought a REAL 170lb fighter. Both Cerrone and Diaz are really 155lb fighters who got paid a LOT OF MONEY to sign to fight Conor at 170lbs.
Heck, I could fight at Heavyweight if you pay me a million dollars. Just give me 3 months to eat pizza and cheeseburgers and a lot of beer. Weigh-in I'd be 240lbs, BOSH, Heavyweight!!! It's all BS man.

Conor was protected his entire career and the UFC made a lot of money out of him and very carefully picked his opponents and I have NO DOUBT that a few of them were paid 'Losing Bonus' as well.

conor always made weight weight like a true sportsman and was brave enough to move up and beat the Lightweight champion.

Khabib missed weight against Tony and missed weight against Justin...never moved up.
Missed weight against Justin?

{<jordan}

Alvarez victory was his only victory at 155lbs. That was well done, yes.
Again, he's never fought a REAL 170lb fighter. Both Cerrone and Diaz are really 155lb fighters who got paid a LOT OF MONEY to sign to fight Conor at 170lbs.
Heck, I could fight at Heavyweight if you pay me a million dollars. Just give me 3 months to eat pizza and cheeseburgers and a lot of beer. Weigh-in I'd be 240lbs, BOSH, Heavyweight!!! It's all BS man.

Conor was protected his entire career and the UFC made a lot of money out of him and very carefully picked his opponents and I have NO DOUBT that a few of them were paid 'Losing Bonus' as well.

conor fought every top guy at 145 during his run #facts both Mendes and Aldo were clear #1 and #2 during his run. Just facts.

quit lying abt protected

Has Conor ever made 145 without an IV?

That's the question, without googling I can't remember if the IV ban was before or after the Aldo fight.

Back