Khabib could’ve finished Al Iaquinta...

That was Khabib at his very best. He’s bang average and awful to watch.
Yep, he's the undefeated dominant World Champion because he's "bang average" lol.

What a bum though only being able to completely dominant and outclass a guy as easy to finish as Al. Fucking embarrassing dude.

This Brony persecution on here is tremendous. Keep it up fellas!

Huh? You were the one who brought it up.

Weirdo.

If you’ve got a problem with my avatar, it’s your problem... not mine. Kind of strange you did that, but whatever. Awkward.

There’s nothing awkward about you being mocked for having a my little pony picture on an MMA forum.

Your mundane nothing posts are irritating enough without seeing your cringe worthy avatar. And yes, I know you use that av ironically to elicit this exact type of response, but it’s cringe anyway.

If you’re gonna draw attention to yourself then you should be more funny, that’s all’s I’m saying.

There’s nothing awkward about you being mocked for having a my little pony picture on an MMA forum.

Your mundane nothing posts are irritating enough without seeing your cringe worthy avatar. And yes, I know you use that av ironically to elicit this exact type of response, but it’s cringe anyway.

If you’re gonna draw attention to yourself then you should be more funny, that’s all’s I’m saying.

Reeks of insecurity. Sorry. I do what I want and don’t really care if I irritate or bother you... or if people think my avatar is cringe.

I’m glad people like you are getting mad heated over it though. Make me change it.

Reeks of insecurity. Sorry. I do what I want and don’t really care if I irritate or bother you... or if people think my avatar is cringe.

I’m glad people like you are getting mad heated over it though...

I can insult you and be calm about it, believe you me bud. But yeah, you rationalise my warranted criticism however you must.

You’ve been here since “06, me and you both know you’re too old for this shit. Change your av, you’ll feel better.

I can insult you and be calm about it, believe you me bud. But yeah, you rationalise my warranted criticism however you must.

You’ve been here since “06, me and you both know you’re too old for this shit. Change your av, you’ll feel better.

I’m not changing my avatar just because you say so, lol. I don’t want to change it.

You’re always dominant over people aren’t you? Yeah you are. Look me in the eyes, Joe! Don’t talk to those girls!

He wasn’t tired guys or taking a round off. He just wanted to try out his moohemmed ali jeb.

Could’ve finished him but didn’t want to. I believe that.

tenor.gif

Khabib couldn't and didn't.
Iaquinta did better against Khabib than Conor did.
Facts.

I think he wanted too but realized Al wouldnt quit so he was fine with keeping it standing as he was having sucess. Al was too focused on TDD so Khabib could jab him. In the first rounds he tried and also took him down once but al has good defense.

He wasn’t tired guys or taking a round off. He just wanted to try out his moohemmed ali jeb.

Could’ve finished him but didn’t want to. I believe that.
Silly you. You thought sarcasm would work on a forum full of fanatics? :D

My post was sarcastic.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet.

<BC1> "Could’ve finished him but didn’t want to. I believe that." <{yearp}>

Yep, he's the undefeated dominant World Champion because he's "bang average" lol.

What a bum though only being able to completely dominant and outclass a guy as easy to finish as Al. Fucking embarrassing dude.

Overrated.

Nah, Al is just very good against wrestlers, he is among the best anti wrestlers in the UFC. Did khabib try to get some experience with his jab ? maybe, but he definitely tried to finish Al in the 4th and 5th round

He should've been trying, Al had only trained for a 3 round fight and was ranked 11th.

I feel he could have gotten a RNC

He didn't bother taking him down after the first 2 and decided to trade.

He's only started seeking the finish since becoming champ before that he was looking to make a statement with his GNP

So you think he was intentionally going for decisions before? I don't know if I believe that.

He absolutely could have finished Al but he was playing with him like a cat does a mouse when it's not hungry. He was ignoring his screaming corner and having fun. That fight was bait for Conor to feel like he had a chance.

Back