Khabib could’ve finished Al Iaquinta...

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He wasn’t tired guys or taking a round off. He just wanted to try out his moohemmed ali jeb.

Could’ve finished him but didn’t want to. I believe that.

Yeah just like he could've finished Tibau... Instead he kind of lost...

Nah, Al is just very good against wrestlers, he is among the best anti wrestlers in the UFC. Did khabib try to get some experience with his jab ? maybe, but he definitely tried to finish Al in the 4th and 5th round

He wasn’t tired guys or taking a round off. He just wanted to try out his moohemmed ali jeb.

Stupidest fuckin thing I’ve ever heard. He didn’t finish him because Al Iaquinta is a dog and nobodies bitch, have you ever been in a fight?

I think when they were standing up,he did want to test himself.

When they were on the ground he was def trying to finish him.

I feel he could have gotten a RNC

He didn't bother taking him down after the first 2 and decided to trade.

He's only started seeking the finish since becoming champ before that he was looking to make a statement with his GNP

I feel he could have gotten a RNC

He didn't bother taking him down after the first 2 and decided to trade.

He's only started seeking the finish since becoming champ before that he was looking to make a statement with his GNP
He was trying to finish Barboza too,he just couldnt. I feel like hes just gotten better.

No he couldn't of. If he could've he should've. And if he could and didn't, its even worse.

Your dad shouldnt have finished

That was Khabib at his very best. He’s bang average and awful to watch.

This is how TS looks like thinking about Khabib lol

100598-1.gif

Uh oh folks, looks like someone is defensive about their my little pony avatar. Get a grip dude

Huh? You were the one who brought it up.

Weirdo.

If you’ve got a problem with my avatar, it’s your problem... not mine. Kind of strange you did that, but whatever. Awkward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back