• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib confirms he won't stand with Conor

Conor has 8 minutes or maybe less if he gets taken down early.

Can someone give me the exact quote? Can't quite understand the first sentence.

And if the contract gets signed there is probably a 80% chance this Russian pulls out anyway. Conor never pulls out of any fight ever. But the Russian has a history of doing it. It will probably be Conor and Dustin fighting for the title when is all said and done.

I don't think he's Russian.

And if the contract gets signed there is probably a 80% chance this Russian pulls out anyway. Conor never pulls out of any fight ever. But the Russian has a history of doing it. It will probably be Conor and Dustin fighting for the title when is all said and done.

Cause the irish duck doesn’t even dare to fight khabib. You can’t pull out of a fight you’ve ducked
<seedat><{outtahere}>

At least he's telling the truth. If it was GSP he would tell us not to blink while awkwardly avoiding the question.

The only thing Conor is knocking out is aluminum trash cans, loser fanboy.

giphy.gif

143_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpg

giphy-312.gif

Lol at Khabib saying that he won't go for any submissions he's just gonna keep punching his face.

I wonder how Conor feels about that. Nate showed some mercy to him in their first fight by just choking him when Conor gave up and gave him his neck.

It's got to be at least a little unnerving that your opponent won't accept your white flag and will continue to just keep punishing you.

I think I’ll wait to watch the fight to see how it plays out.

Imagine if mcgruber went for a single right from the off...

No shit Kahbib isn't going to stand with Conor. Every one already knew that

It doesnt matter what Khabib wants to do

He is the one who has to close distance and have the chin to take Conor's counters in order to even wrap Conor up and bring the fight to the ground

Khabib only has a grapplers chance

Every round starts standing on the feet

What ever Khabib wants to do, it doesnt matter if Conor doesnt let it happen

<WellThere><WellThere><WellThere>

Thanks.
But going off your logic, Conor only has a puncher's chance.

I love when fighters engage their opponents strengths as much as anybody, but I also thoroughly enjoy when they call their shots and dare their opponents to try and stop them from doing it(like when Nelson told everybody he was going to get on top of Kimbo and tap him on the face until the ref stops the fight).

Back