• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib confirms he won't stand with Conor

Mini Mendes was killing Conor on the ground and Conor never touched him while he was trying to TD him

People are acting like Conor is some sniper who knocks people out when the try to TD him like Yoel did to Weidman when that has never happened before

Chad scored 3/7 takedown's, took elbows throughout the first round and got swept by a bridge and turn by a man who had prior refused knee surgery and Chad had a double leg in his arsenal and a far better takedown accuracy than 45% and Chad had superior competition to Khabib.

Khabib should be a cakewalk Max II, Ortega and Tony Ferguson bring more intrigue and perhaps even José Aldo rematch after his awesome performance against Stephens. Kevin Lee too if he can win a couple of matches.

giphy.gif

Oh he got taken down by the best wrestler in the division? How embarrasing

I see Khabib faking the glove touch and diving straight at Conor’s ankles. If he shows up for the fight at all. Which is unlikely.

Conor is screwed if Khabib wrestles him all night. Many say if khabib wins it'll be by dec. I think if khabib owns mcg with wrestling/grappling like I believe he will, he could possibly sub Conor.

He better not

FloweryAmbitiousAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif
I honestly have no idea whos going to win. Im pulling for Conor in a big way. I just dont like Khabib.
After seeing this, I feel alot better about Conors chances. Khabibs standup is super low level. I hope he gets pieced up and knocked out

TS, no good deed goes unpunished on Sherdog.
you could post that youre leaving every member of Sherdog $5,000 in your will, and youd get, "thats it you cheap fuck", or "fucking die already", or possibly, "Do you even know how much Im going to get taxed dickhead?"

No shit Kahbib isn't going to stand with Conor. Every one already knew that

It doesnt matter what Khabib wants to do

He is the one who has to close distance and have the chin to take Conor's counters in order to even wrap Conor up and bring the fight to the ground

Khabib only has a grapplers chance

Every round starts standing on the feet

What ever Khabib wants to do, it doesnt matter if Conor doesnt let it happen
In the old UFC, pure grapplers won almost all the time vs pure strikers. Thus people will say that Conor has a puncher's chance and not the reverse. IMO, Conor has by far the the best timing of all MMA fighters and also, his ground game is probably underated. This should kind of cancel the puncher's chance argument.

Btw, I would bet on whoever is the underdog !

In the old UFC, pure grapplers won almost all the time vs pure strikers. Thus people will say that Conor has a puncher's chance and not the reverse. IMO, Conor has by far the the best timing of all MMA fighters and also, his ground game is probably underated. This should kind of cancel the puncher's chance argument.

Btw, I would bet on whoever is the underdog !
Khabib's grappling is also a 100x better than the old UFC fighters and Conor's as well.

Well, he better hope he can just rush in and not get clipped then because he has some pretty terrible shots from the outside.

I start to think Khabib wants to take pages off Fedor book.

Not just win and dominate but beat the opponent at their own game

Back