Khabib Champion opens as a 2-1 betting favorite over Conor McGregor

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Khabib Nurmagomedov (26-0 MMA, 10-0 UFC) has opened as the betting favorite at UFC 229 against Conor McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC).

According to BestFightOdds.com, Nurmagomedov is as high as a 2-1 favorite over McGregor in the bout, topping out at -205 opposite the Irish star at +167. The odds mean a $100 bet would net $48.78 for Nurmagomedov, while the same bet for McGregor would yield $167.

via mmajunkie

Sounds about right.

A ton of money will come in on McGregor though.

Is normal.

Conor's got a puncher's chance, but a hell of a chance at that. Betting wise, Conor's a good underdog pick.

Conor’s going to have to knock Khabib out standing if he is going to win.

The further the fight goes, the less chance he has. Khabib will eventually land a takedown. Conor won’t be able to get up and the fight will be Khabib’s

This shit will have Conor as the favorite or dead even at the end.

Im not saying Khabib "Cant" win but with shit striking and no power double....I just dont see how. Hes not going to corner Conor. He will also get lit up on the feet trying.

TKO for Conor and I'd be surprised to see it go to the second round.

There is match ups that I think are harder for Conor than Khabib at 155 for sure.

BountifulDimCalf.gif

Last edited:
I’m favoring Khabib, but that line will probably shift towards Mcgregor as we get closer to the fight

Khabib is going to silence this drunk Irish guy.

Is normal.

Conor's got a puncher's chance, but a hell of a chance at that. Betting wise, Conor's a good underdog pick.
I'd expect Conor to be the favourite once the actual fight comes around and the odds change

I'd make a good bet on that happening actually

Khabib can't take that left straight. The house on Conor!

2-1 betting favourite to pull out of the fight.

This shit will have Conor as the favorite or dead even at the end.

Im not saying Khabib "Cant" win but with shit striking and no power double....I just dont see how. Hes not going to corner Conor. He will also get lit up on the feet trying.

TKO for Conor and I'd be surprised to see it go to the second round.

There is match ups that I think are harder for Conor than Khabib at 155 for sure.
i think he shoots a bad one,gets stuffed, gets a clinch and eventually puts mcgregor down... unless mcgregor knocks him out exactly there

I'm pretty torn on this. I hate Conor but Khabib seems susceptible to that left.

If Khabib takes Conor down and mounts him though, it'll be a matter of minutes.

Why the fuck did Tony get injured? I have him over both these dorks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back