Khabib Champion opens as a 2-1 betting favorite over Conor McGregor

Should I bet for the undefeated Russian sambo monster or the Irish instagram celebrity clown who got slapped by Nate Diaz

Odds will be basically dead even by fight night.

Should I bet for the undefeated Russian sambo monster or the Irish instagram celebrity clown who got slapped by Nate Diaz

Yeah the Irishman is not a legit fighter at all. It’s not like he has a resume of destroying elite fighters or anything. It’s not like he won championship belts in the UFC. Yeah he sucks.

Odds will change as bets come in on Conor. Dead even/slight favor to McGregor fight night I'm guessing.

Conor might have better wins than Khabib...

There's no might. Conor's top wins blows Khabib's out of the water. Conor has actually defeated world champions, not real estate agents.

The further the fight goes, the less chance he has. Khabib will eventually land a takedown. Conor won’t be able to get up and the fight will be Khabib’s

Trujillo got up 21 times from Khabib lol

Conor loses in the 2nd by horrific arm removal. He just doesn't have the well rounded skills to beat Khabib.

Conor loses in the 2nd by horrific arm removal. He just doesn't have the well rounded skills to beat Khabib.
I don't know if well rounded beat Khalabeeb. If you are well rounded, and not lethal in one area, he still take you down and smesh. It is kinda like Maia or Ronda, where you have to be spectacular in one discipline to nullify their one super discipline. A guy like RDA was super well rounded but Khalabeeb Smesh!

Both guys get poor credit for how well rounded they are. Khabib had better striking than given credit for and Conor has better TDD, BJJ and wrestling than given credit for. Will be a fun scrap.

Honestly bivol or someone else is going to have to dethrone kovalev like Ward did for light heavyweight to be legitimate again. The fans aren't going to be able to take kovalev or his division seriously after Ward exposed him and made him irrelevant.

Yeah the Irishman is not a legit fighter at all. It’s not like he has a resume of destroying elite fighters or anything. It’s not like he won championship belts in the UFC. Yeah he sucks.

Oh I’m not denying any of that. I never said he sucks. I just said he is an Irish instagram celebrity clown who got slapped by nate Diaz and there’s not one lie in my statement. He is Irish, a clown, an Instagram celebrity and well....

Oh I’m not denying any of that. I never said he sucks. I just said he is an Irish instagram celebrity clown who got slapped by nate Diaz and there’s not one lie in my statement. He is Irish, a clown, an Instagram celebrity and well....

His celebrity is about what he did as a fighter. He is not a Kardashian.

I wonder if amnesia is one of the side-effects of nut hugging. The clowns who guzzle mc-g's ball sweat apparently forgot that he got out-muscled by diaz in the clinch, and got taken down by nate's single-leg. Are you fucking kidding me, thinking he's going to defend takedowns against the eagle?

Safest and best bet you can make

I wonder if amnesia is one of the side-effects of nut hugging. The clowns who guzzle mc-g's ball sweat apparently forgot that he got out-muscled by diaz in the clinch, and got taken down by nate's single-leg. Are you fucking kidding me, thinking he's going to defend takedowns against the eagle?

Get ready bro. This place is going to be absolutely insufferable for the next couple of months.

It will probably be close to even on fight night. Better to bet on it going than the distance.

Back