Khabib beating 38 year old GSP is irrelevant compared to beating Usman.

Usman isn’t a payday and isn’t goat of shit though

I was never a fan of gsp and I almost hated him but I agree with you.

As much as I dislike gsps fighting style
I can still respect it.
And I’m disillusioned to pretend he’s a bad fighter. He’s much better in the feet than usMan by far. Usman is a novice there. And the grappling I don’t know. I’ve never seen gsp outgrappled and he’s good enough on the feet he can always dictate where the fight goes.

What he did worked. And his style
Was the perfect compliment
To the unified rules he fought in.
It is great to see GSP haters coming to their senses and accepting his greatness and acknowledging that he wil whoop the current era of WW with little to no difficulty.
GSP hating shills such as @grimballer and @20falarVerdades should take notes and acknowledge GSP as the one true goat that he is.

Georges hasn’t been relevant since Hendricks retired him in 2013.

Lol

d57a2f9f6e461c11d0c126fac03fbc88

It is great to see GSP haters coming to their senses and accepting his greatness and acknowledging that he wil whoop the current era of WW with little to no difficulty.
GSP hating shills such as @grimballer and @20falarVerdades should take notes and acknowledge GSP as the one true goat that he is.

You sound like a religious nut, but considering your background it makes sense.

Now the difference between a true religious nut n you is their nonsense is hard to disprove, while yours is not

I mean the guy who beat the crap outta gsp n made him retire in his prime couldn’t cut it in this “new era of ww” n is no longer in ufc.

Gsp was top guy during the weak era of ww when most of his opponents were natural lw n one dimensional fighters.

Things have change since then

Haters already making excuses before the fights even announced <Lmaoo>

No one cares about Usman. If he got cut from the UFC only people on this forum would care.

GSP is a linear belt holder of two belts, so was Conor and he is very,very relevant. If Usman wants a taste he can come down to 155 and get exactly what GSP is going to get.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

Khabib wants to fight his idol who he says is the GOAT

It's a win/win fight for GSP and does nothing for the division or Khabib. I would watch it but I'd prefer the Tony fight and letting Khabib go for a run. A potential loss could hurt him mentally. If it was his last fight then fine. Either George wins and grabs 3 belts or he loses and he was way out of his prime and in unknown waters at 155. It'd be a huge fight but not good for the long run if Khabib lost it. If he won he still wouldnt be better than a prime GSP at 170. We all know how this works.

Habeeb has no business fighting at 170 and he knows it. He can dominate the 155 for 3 more fights.

GSP winning will make khabib irrelevant in one night

Khabib would finish GSP. Usman finishes both

GSP would get finished against both of them, and imo because GSP is almost 40 and draining himself to make weight in the USADA era it would be worse than when Matt Serra made him tap to strikes in his prime:

gif8.gif

Georges hasn’t been relevant since Hendricks retired him in 2013. Beating a champion in his prime like Usman who is undefeated in the ufc is far more legacy building for Khabib.

He knows gsp will be drained and weak at 155, plus his cardio looked very weak in his one fight during the usada era.

Basically Khabib is trying to go the easiest route of adding a “big name” to his resume instead of jumping up a weight class to challenge Usman. A bit disappointing that khabib fanboys are eating this potential fight up.
Daniel Cormier is in the GOAT conversation at 40 years old. no reason to believe GSP has declined, he hasn't lost since 2007

Georges hasn’t been relevant since Hendricks retired him in 2013. Beating a champion in his prime like Usman who is undefeated in the ufc is far more legacy building for Khabib.

He knows gsp will be drained and weak at 155, plus his cardio looked very weak in his one fight during the usada era.

Basically Khabib is trying to go the easiest route of adding a “big name” to his resume instead of jumping up a weight class to challenge Usman. A bit disappointing that khabib fanboys are eating this potential fight up.
GSP kill usman, are you out of your mind mate ?

Back