Media Khabib arrives in the US.

Predicting he throws his back out while doing his "woo" this time

rdon90iagxzv4ak6g.jpg
I mean.. don't jinx it, but considering that he's hurting himself doing the most basic things rather than by kicking steel poles or deadlifting with a lower back that has more curvature then a lower case n, you might be not too far off..

I mean.. don't jinx it
giphy.gif

It's beyond jinxed, cuzzy

What about the other 4 times I didn't talk about one of them pulling out?

Maybe if we all jinx it...It will have a reverse effect and the fight will actually happen

The eagle is stateside, I REPEAT the eagle is stateside.

This is random, but i would have loved to see Aoki in his prime vs Khabib. It's easy to shit on Aoki, but only way people beat Aoki is whether you are Sakurai, or avoid grappling with him. Khabib is neither, nor is Khabib prime Eddie or Melendez standing up. It's easy to shit on Aoki now, but for me, that would have been amazing fight.

Aoki was a good submission fighter but WTF dude, don't act like he is on the Mt Rushmore of grapplers and nobody ever could go to the mat with him.

Yes, that's the legendary Marcelo Garcia (in his prime) who handles Aoki like a child, I know. But for reference, here is Marcelo vs Diego Sanchez in the same tournament, when Diego was only a PURPLE BELT.

And yes these are grappling matches and not MMA, but for someone with Aoki's style that makes less difference than with top heavy wrestlers who use a ton of gnp, etc.

Aoki was a good submission fighter, and a solid LW. And that's about it.

God I wish so much it was 18th April right now

giphy.gif

It's beyond jinxed, cuzzy

What about the other 4 times I didn't talk about one of them pulling out?

Maybe if we all jinx it...It will have a reverse effect and the fight will actually happen
I'm starting to think everytime one of them pulls out, it makes it more likely for one of them to pull out again.

When it happens once or twice it's a big deal. But by the 4th or 5th time it's almost like "Well, the fight has already been cancelled 4 times and my finger feels weird, it won't be that big of a deal if I pull out again"

I'm starting to think everytime one of them pulls out, it makes it more likely for one of them to pull out again.

When it happens once or twice it's a big deal. But by the 4th or 5th time it's almost like "Well, the fight has already been cancelled 4 times and my finger feels weird, it won't be that big of a deal if I pull out again"
I'd prefer they cancel the fight a 5th time than having one of them get into the cage while hiding an injury

I'm too damaged and emotionally fragile to allow myself to get excited about this again....

<2><2>

Am i retarded or is this fight on UFC 249?

You said it bud.

Seriously.All fuckin fence sitting cowards like puppybrigade can fuck off. It's been booked how many times?? Book it 10 more fuckin times! Wimps leave the hall.

66 days at All Knees Annihilated, holy fuck ez win for Tony

Back