Media Khabib arrives in the US.

Anyone who isnt excited about this fight is just blind. They are the 2 best fighters in the division and the ufc. Tony's win streak vs khabibs..conor vs khabib was huge because of conors bs. This is actually a far better fight with 2 better fighters. Conor never had a chance. Tony at least has one. If khabib beats tony, which I believe he will, then I think Tony vs Conor should be next. Conor at least needs to fight someone above him in the rankings before he gets gifted another title shot. He got finished, and it was not a close fight. Will not be any time they meet. Tony vs Khabib is the best fight of the year.

This is random, but i would have loved to see Aoki in his prime vs Khabib. It's easy to shit on Aoki, but only way people beat Aoki is whether you are Sakurai, or avoid grappling with him. Khabib is neither, nor is Khabib prime Eddie or Melendez standing up. It's easy to shit on Aoki now, but for me, that would have been amazing fight.

So people can say most of Khabib's wins were against cans?

Khabib runs the US.

giphy.gif

Pray for no injuries.. Tony or Khabib..

:D

khabib aint making weight again. He wants no part of tony knowing it will ruin his legacy.

Tiramisu via TKO
Loose Cable via Submission
Fight cancelled
UFC is dying
Dana conned WME

66 days until El Kookuy starches Khabib silly. Can't wait.

That's not Aoki in his prime. I think Aoki quit in that fight. Plus Askren would wipe the floor with Khabib in grappling as well. Khabib ain't Maia from his back.

Nah man

Zero hype behind this fight, more people talking about conor getting filmed in his sleep by a hotel worker than this fight

72 virgins! Tony has no chance! Khabib victory confirmed!

Read between the lines!

RED BETWEEN THE LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro.

you only get 72 virgins if you die fighting

Khabib is fuckin dead

bro.

you only get 72 virgins if you die fighting

Khabib is fuckin dead
Whats the rush????
He dont gotta die fighting anytime soon

Probably he will battle a bear when he is 60

Back