Media Khabib arrives at Joshua vs Ruiz 2. Steals the show!

YOU put gsp jones and brock there i dont think the crowd would notice them.you put khabib everyones sees him.khabib and conor are the 2 big names right now

well ruling the US media ( who are losing power every year because of internet news ) does not equal ruling the world LOL, you sound more and more stupid mate.
Have a good day, I hope your people will stay safe, I know history, and history is not very kind with your religion ...
Yet we are here. Rome, gone. Babylon, fone. Kingdom of Spain, gone. Nazis, gone. Who will we outlast next?

Seems like a similar way that Joshua, Ruiz and Khabib are overhyped and stage managed; whereas Conor, Deontay and Fury seem more off the cuff.

Conor is the only person whose name dropped by any big ticket boxer.

1_UFC-229-Khabib-v-McGregor.jpg

TS is such a muppet. Khabib fanboys are just as annoying and delusional as McGregor fanboys and Rousey fanboys. They need to tone it down.

I watched that whole card. Khabib did not steal the show. Lol

The jealousy surrounding Khabib is crazy.

Bitter broke bums and fans of losing fighters.

The same Bellew who said this... you sure?

Conor will always have to live with that loss. He even lost in striking. It's been tough for him to cope with, with his life upside down.

The Muslim world adores him. Having a hero is good for them I think, in this day and age when Muslims often don't make headlines for good reasons. Khabib is a great Muslim Ambassador.

NINTCHDBPICT000440021104.jpg

gettyimages-1047218674.jpg

Yeah Khabib is definitely showing the mma world that he is the perfect ambassador for muslims

What does it have to do with being a Jew? Plenty of Jewish people are fans of Khabib. This guy just doesn’t like Muslims. That’s a bigot, my friend. Still trying to dig himself out of the hole and pretend he’s not one.
Jews are religious, Zionist Jews are terrorists. Look into it

Jews are religious, Zionist Jews are terrorists. Look into it
I get it man, but there are probably more anti-Muslim people that are Christian than there are Zionist Jews. This guy might just be a bigot. Unless he divulged he’s part of the Zionist movement.

I get it man, but there are probably more anti-Muslim people that are Christian than there are Zionist Jews. This guy might just be a bigot. Unless he divulged he’s part of the Zionist movement.
For sure, but how many anti Muslim Christians have used monetary influence to "buy" a Muslim country that wasn't for sale...

I wasn't really following the argument hahaha, just wanted to come in and shit on Zionism. Disgusting movement backed by our governments.

Good luck with your debate

For sure, but how many anti Muslim Christians have used monetary influence to "buy" a Muslim country that wasn't for sale...

I wasn't really following the argument hahaha, just wanted to come in and shit on Zionism. Disgusting movement backed by our governments.

Good luck with your debate
I wasn’t following it either. I noticed the posts of him getting put in his place and quoted them. I chuckled a bit from the exchanges.

Back