• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib and Tony staredown, Khabib kicks Tony's belt.

Great scrap.

Khabib so cool mentally. tapping into how people who actually ARE from places meet Americans who pretend they are from a place that their grandparents (or older) are from.
That's weird.

But, on the other hand, Tony is much, much, bigger than Khabib.
Khabib guy won his belt off crushing a Can and then defended it against Featherweights.
Tony only fights cans and Khabib's cans beat Tony's cans twice.

Khabib instigated a massive public brawl because Conor hurt his butt so badly with his mean words. I also specifically mentioned that nothing Serra said was horrible in my opinion. If something similar was said about Khabib's culture though I think both him and likely yourself would consider it quite horrid.

It was Dillion Danis egging Khabib on. If you aren't prepared for the consequences of what might happen due to the turds that come from your mouth then perhaps swallow those turds and move along otherwise deal with it.

He wanted Khabib to lay down his too, signifying both belts would be on the line. I don't blame Khabib for not laying it down as it would be a beta move to do exactly what Tony asked him to do.

Kicking looked petulant though, a better move would have been to pick it up and wear both belts.

Kicking it showed the insignificance of the belt just like how Poirer's and Conrat's belts were also insignificant whilst Khabib holds the real thing.

Tony gets stronger as the fight goes longer. Khabib will most likely take Tony down in the 1st 2 or 3 rounds but by the 4th Tony will be able to stuff them and take it to Khabib.

Nah. Tony will get beat up but maybe survive. Hes going to lose.

Yeah, that didn't go the way he hoped.

Very stupid move to put his belt on the ground and demand Khabib to do the same, as if their belts are equal.

And to Muslims, putting cherished objects on the ground is something they don't do. They view it as disrespectful.

Dumb move, Tony. Not only did Khabib not comply, he kicked Tony's belt making him look like a bitch and his belt irrelevant.
Khabib is going to put Tony on the ground. That's enough.

What the fuck is all this Mexican talk? Khabib isn't Russian. Yet he claims it the same way he is insulting Tony. He is dagastani. Period. Surprised Tony didn't fire that back

He's a Russian citizen, Russian isn't a ethnicity the same way American isn't. Tony kept on talking about how he's Mexican so Khabib called him out on it, now go plug your vagina boy.

They are trying to sell the fight but neither guy probably wants to.

What the fuck is all this Mexican talk? Khabib isn't Russian. Yet he claims it the same way he is insulting Tony. He is dagastani. Period. Surprised Tony didn't fire that back
You are surprised Tony did not win a intellectual conversation ?

Khabib was smart to call Tony a fake Mexican. That shit melted Cain more than the heat.

Pot meat kettle. I'm dagastani bah bah sheep fucker. Yet when he wants to he is Russian. Like Tony said gtfo

What has sheep and fuking them have to do with Khabib, something tells me if you say that to the wrong person in real life you may have you jaw hanging on the floor after which you'll cry about freedom of speech and expression. Are you inspired by that degenerate Conrat by any chance?

U asked. If u don’t want to know the truth, don’t ask.
What truth? you either vacate a belt or someone defeats you for it, no one has beaten Tony since getting that belt, this is the real LW unification bout.

What truth? you either vacate a belt or someone defeats you for it, no one has beaten Tony since getting that belt, this is the real LW unification bout.
Try again. Being stripped also applies whether u or I like it. Tony wasn’t even the latest interim lightweight champ lmao. Stop living in the past.

Back