Khabib and Chase Saldate

Chase is ranked #1 at 152 lbs for high school wrestling. He will be winning gold medals in years to come.
Lol, to say hes gonna be winning gold medals because hes ranked #1 in high school is ridiculous. Hes going to Michigan state to wrestle, he'll be lucky to win a NCAA championship

Last edited:
Khabib is gonna ragdoll Tony cant wait

Impressive grappling from Khabib indeed. However Tony isn't an 18 year old wrassler. He's got KO power, awkward elbows that turn people to hamburger meat, slick submissions and infinite cardio. Khabib will impose his grappling pressure, I'm sure of that. But I don't think he can do it for 25 mins and I don't see him stopping Tony. The question is if he can impose his will long enough to get the decision.

Impressive grappling from Khabib indeed. However Tony isn't an 18 year old wrassler. He's got KO power, awkward elbows that turn people to hamburger meat, slick submissions and infinite cardio. Khabib will impose his grappling pressure, I'm sure of that. But I don't think he can do it for 25 mins and I don't see him stopping Tony. The question is if he can impose his will long enough to get the decision.

My analysis of Khabib ragdolling Tony was there before watching the vid of the 18yr old wrassler.

Plus I bet Chase could get Tony down, just sayin’.

My analysis of Khabib ragdolling Tony was there before watching the vid of the 18yr old wrassler.

Plus I bet Chase could get Tony down, just sayin’.

Maybe but Chase wouldn't make it out of that fight.

Back