Khabib and Chase Saldate

Chase is ranked #1 at 152 lbs for high school wrestling. He will be winning gold medals in years to come.

Lol, the only thing I got from this video is that Chase thinks Islam is going hard with him when they go(talks about Islam being a lot easier than Khabib at the end of the video). For being such a high level high school wrestler, I’m a bit surprised that he is so naive.

It looks like Khabib and Islam arent even going 50% vs Chase and they make him look like a complete scrub

nobody said it was an achievement by habib ... the video is just interesting, we rarely have the opportunity to watch UFC champions train.

u in tears since UFC 223 when Khabib became champ by beating fucking Al iaquinta

<{Heymansnicker}>
old news. he already dominated and finished the lineal champ and no,1 seed in the division back to back after that

Poor kid. Gonna retire after this mauling.

Lol, the only thing I got from this video is that Chase thinks Islam is going hard with him when they go(talks about Islam being a lot easier than Khabib at the end of the video). For being such a high level high school wrestler, I’m a bit surprised that he is so naive.

this is why I hate when more experienced guys go light. put it on him so he knows what that level is like and it doesn't give him false confidence or expectations. islam works with him nicely but I think its having the opposite effect he wants if hes thinking hes getting in on islam legit.

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

Over my dead body. I guess it probably wants me to turn off my VPN too.

I know the kid is just 18 but he's apparently a great wrestler, top ranked high school wrestler is no joke. These kids coming up are high level athletes.

To dominate him that easily in pure wrestling is pretty impressive. He also went a lot more even with Islam, he even says its a lot harder to take Khabib down.

Are you blind? Khabib took him down against the wall and then outgrappled him on the ground. He didn’t beat him in pure wrestling. This is an 18 year old kid who isn’t even top 100 in the world. I don’t see anything impressive about this at all.

Are you blind? Khabib took him down against the wall and then outgrappled him on the ground. He didn’t beat him in pure wrestling. This is an 18 year old kid who isn’t even top 100 in the world. I don’t see anything impressive about this at all.

Yes I am actually blind, i was relying on just audio so i may have missed some things.

Chase puts up more of a fight than Conor!

Islam plays around and actually wrestles the kids. Khabib goes straight to his bread and butter against the wall and mauls the kids. He gives very little quarter to the kids when they wrestle.

Thanks for sharing OP.

The kid did a great job considering the experience and weight gap between the two.

Islam plays around and actually wrestles the kids. Khabib goes straight to his bread and butter against the wall and mauls the kids. He gives very little quarter to the kids when they wrestle.

I actually think kabibs approach is the better one . If I personally found out someone went Easy me or let me get in to learn fuck that. There are plenty of people to train with if I’m training with kabib he better humble my ass and use me to wipe the mats. If you want to be great at something you need to understand what that feels like it’s the only way to bring some people to that level

I know the kid is just 18 but he's apparently a great wrestler, top ranked high school wrestler is no joke. These kids coming up are high level athletes.

To dominate him that easily in pure wrestling is pretty impressive. He also went a lot more even with Islam, he even says its a lot harder to take Khabib down.
Khabib prolly has at least 20 pounds on him and pure wrestling? He uses the wall to take him down, which isn't there in wrestling match

I actually think kabibs approach is the better one . If I personally found out someone went Easy me or let me get in to learn fuck that. There are plenty of people to train with if I’m training with kabib he better humble my ass and use me to wipe the mats. If you want to be great at something you need to understand what that feels like it’s the only way to bring some people to that level
That isn't how you learn. If you always default to your favorite moves; you aren't going to get better in your overall game unless you are dead set on just using those same moves.
The kid also comes to Khabib as a wrestler. He isn't well versed in wall wrestling or grappling control. Mauling him in those areas that doesn't exist in wrestling isn't going to help him to be great in wrestling. When he works with Islam; there are moments that Islam shuts him down but also let himself and the kid to work and try out new things. Islam is actually wrestling him rather than grappling him.

Back