Khabib and Artem Lobov confrontation in UFC 223 hotel lobby [WITH VIDEO]

Khabib is shook and was clearly hoping Artem would 'injure' him. He wants no part of Max, his brain can't compute the task at hand at so little notice.

So what's your point?

Khabib still kills him with his bare hands if you put them in a room alone for like 3 minutes.

How he does it is irrelevant...
There's a stigma attached to grappling in street fights, it would be very much thought off as a pussy move where I come from, I know that's not the same everywhere though.

Lol I find it funny how so many ppl in this thread are like "let's see how tough Khabib is when he's not backed up by 20 other dudes"

Hmm...its not like he's a professional fighter or anything...

Khabib is shook and was clearly hoping Artem would 'injure' him. He wants no part of Max, his brain can't compute the task at hand at so little notice.

Im disgusted and heartbroken, why was conor not there to save his less abled sidekick?

Khabib was lucky Artem didn't get physical...seriously though...damn.

<30>

LOL this is hilarious.
Khabib is like "What did you say? Never speak again. Never mention my name again. Never get in my way." and Lobov standing there pissing his pants. :D

SO maybe the Chechen guy in Khabib's camp and the Chechen fighter in Artem's were on opposite political gangs in Chechnya? It seems there is a lot of interfighting there as well as with the Russians. The situation between different factions in the North Caucasus and the North Caucasus and Russia is about as polarized as human societies get.

I don't think it's them coming from different political sides. Russia was involved in 2 wars with Chechnya. The 1st one was not so long after the Soviet Union broke up and the Russians got a bit of a hiding in Chechnya and other regions in the Caucasus. That didn't go down well with the Russians as they were sending conscripts to fight Chechen's who were more advanced in warfare than them - though Grozny still got pummeled.

When Putin came into power the 2nd Chechen war started and the Russians had their shit together more, and they (the Chechen's) were fighting a losing battle until Putin gave them an ultimatum to get bombed to pieces or put a stop to it all. Kadyrov's father was put in charge and in turn Putin's puppet in the region and got rid of the Chechen separatists who were still opposed to Russia occupying Chechnya.

Kadyrov's father got assassinated and then the purge of the separatists went into full swing when his son got put into power. But even before that, the Chechen's, Dagestani's, Ingush and other's from the region were fighting the Russians for centuries. I suppose you could say that Kadyrov and his supporters are 'turncoats' given the history, while those still opposed to Russia have gone into exile.

I'm just guessing on Artem's buddy's part. I know nothing of his background or if he does or doesn't live in Chechnya still. For Nurmagomedov's buddy, who is licking Kadyrov's boots - and probably is doing so to stay alive - to say he's not a Chechen is a bit daft.

I'd bet anything if Russia went to shit anytime soon, the Chechen's wouldn't be pledging their allegiance to Russia anymore and the region becomes unstable again.

Jesus Khabib, why are you trying to get into random fights before your title bout??

At some point you have to decide if your rep is more important than your goals.

Khabib was lucky Artem didn't get physical...seriously though...damn.

<30>

Khabib would've pressed Artem's head against the wall till the wall caved

Jesus Khabib, why are you trying to get into random fights before your title bout??

At some point you have to decide if your rep is more important than your goals.
He must be super frustrated with the whole never fighting Cucuy thing. I'd wanna rip heads off if I was Khabib

There's a stigma attached to grappling in street fights, it would be very much thought off as a pussy move where I come from, I know that's not the same everywhere though.
I guess you (he) would die via bunch of pussy moves.

Khabib son'd Artem right there he basically punked his ass against the wall .

the translation goes like this he gets up in the midget Chechen Conor wannabe's face and asks "what you want boy??" what you want to do? basically punks midget Conor

then he goes up to Artem and tells him don't ever speak my name again you understand? Do you understand or not that's what i'm asking? Grabs him around the neck and asks again

then Artem replies "I didn't say anything"

then Khabib says "whadda you mean you didn't say anything? don't ever say those stupid things again"

basically Artem got mafia bossed
Спасибо

Last edited:
Habib puts his hand on artems head and Artem swings away, not able to reach anything
tumblr_ngwc59nod31rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Bro who gives a shit, the point is if you put them in a room together in a barehanded fight to the death only Khabib is walking out.

Would you rather be dead or considered a pussy?

Back