• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Khabib and Artem Lobov confrontation in UFC 223 hotel lobby [WITH VIDEO]

Now is Conor move to defend or betray his boy Artem . Khabib actually could be kinda affected and nervous by weight cutting anyway he for sure wanted this talk and slapped the goat for a reason turning him into chicken

Khabib got close to learning what fighting a true warrior is like (a guy with a losing record).

Who hasn't been in that sort of situation with a cunt like Artem?

You tell your boys to back the fuck up and gtfo of the way. What they did was the usual Muslim Chechen #1 bullshit that is to be expected from their lot.

Honestly, only a bitch would find this excusable.

<NightKingBringIt>
I think it's quite common behaviour of groups of people in this situation, even more so for those that are fighters. Nothing really to do with religion, ethnicity etc..

TRANSLATION!!!
For all of you who want to know what happened and what did Khabib say to Lobov and so on!

Lobov did an interview in russian for few months ago saying that Khabib pulls out as soon as he gets "some injury in his ass"(quote).
Khabib remembers that and here we can see Khabib, Zubaira Tuhugov (ufc fighter from Chechnya), Islam Mahachev ( ufc fighter from Dagestan) and few others confront Lobov and his buddy Islam Badugov (some famous street workout guy).

Zubaira: We gonna leave you alone now because you have a fight!
Khabib turn to Islam Badugov who’s trying to stop all this: what do you want? what?!
Islam Badugov: This is just a sport, lets forget it all.
Zubaira continues to curse at Islam Badugov in chechen.
Khabib grabbs Artems neck and says: Do you understand me? You said those things about me remember?!
Artem: I didn’t say anything (which is a lie)
Khabib: Yes you did, don’t you ever speak about me ever! Never say my name! and then slaps him!
Zubaira to Lobov and Islam Badugov while they leave: We’ll talk after the fight!!

TRANSLATION!!!
For all of you who want to know what happened and what did Khabib say to Lobov and so on!

Lobov did an interview in russian for few months ago saying that Khabib pulls out as soon as he gets "some injury in his ass"(quote).
Khabib remembers that and here we can see Khabib, Zubaira Tuhugov (ufc fighter from Chechnya), Islam Mahachev ( ufc fighter from Dagestan) and few others confront Lobov and his buddy Islam Badugov (some famous street workout guy).

Khabib turn to Islam Badugov who’s trying to stop all this: what do you want? what?!
Khabib grabbs Artems neck and says: Do you understand me? You said those things about me remember?!
Khabib: Yes you did, don’t you ever speak about me ever! Never say my name! and then slaps him!
Zubaira to Lobov and Islam Badugov while they leave: We’ll talk after the fight!!
Man lobov has become even more chicken than mcnuggets

The sickest part is not about Khabib and Artem . There were 2 chechen guys 1 from Artem's corner (Islam Badurgov) another from Khabib's team at the end of the brawl the one from Khabib side said on chechen language to his opponent that he is not a man and not a chechen . U probably can't understand but in Caucaus it's enough for blood revenge .

Conor not defending, Artem getting jumped. WTF is happening here?

The sickest part is not about Khabib and Artem . There were 2 chechen guys 1 from Artem's corner (Islam Badurgov) another from Khabib's team at the end of the brawl the one from Khabib side said on chechen language to his opponent that he is not a man and not a chechen . U probably can't understand but in Caucaus it's enough for blood revenge .

But that's the blood feuding thingy, isn't it? If someone kills another person, the victims family are legally or their clan are obliged to kill the killer and it goes back and forth.

And he's one of the 2 team mates from Nurmagomedov's gym that was popped for PEDs. It's not very Chechen or something Allah would approve of.

TRANSLATION!!!

Does he say specifically what Artem said about him? Artem was on Helwani's show and he asked him about Abdelaziz whose reply wouldn't have gone down well with Abdelaziz or Nurmagomedov as they're close.

But that's the blood feuding thingy, isn't it? If someone kills another person, the victims family are legally or their clan are obliged to kill the killer and it goes back and forth.

And he's one of the 2 team mates from Nurmagomedov's gym that was popped for PEDs. It's not very Chechen or something Allah would approve of.

I am just sayin that's very dangerous words . Blood revenge was usual thing not that far in Past but of course it's not leagal now and there's forces in Chechen republic will prevent it . Anyway i am assuming Khabib is just baiting Conor but Islam will have to swallow this words

Same shit happened with Nate, Khabib likes to act like a big, bad gangster when he's get his 20 person entourage around him. Chechens, Dagestanis, etc they walk around in packs because they are scared little men.

Yea if only he had the balls to go alone one on one against a real fighter right?

Always hilarious when soft fatties call cage fighters cowards.

Does he say specifically what Artem said about him? Artem was on Helwani's show and he asked him about Abdelaziz whose reply wouldn't have gone down well with Abdelaziz or Nurmagomedov as they're close.

copy paste from ariels site, sorry bbro

I am just sayin that's very dangerous words . Blood revenge was usual thing not that far in Past but of course it's not leagal now and there's forces in Chechen republic will prevent it . Anyway i am assuming Khabib is just baiting Conor but Islam will have to swallow this words

I would guess it's an insult to say he's not a Chechen or a man or them be fighting words. I'm sure the guy has links with Kadyrov which is more dangerous than anything if he goes back to Chechnya. I don't know anything about Artem's Chechen buddy's background, but most of the Chechen's living in exile were fighting the Russians or the children of the men when they did, so for Nurmagomedov's Chechen pal to say that is a bit funky, if Artem's pal comes from that background that were fighting the Russians.

The blood feuding is still going on, I'm pretty sure. There's a good 40 minute piece on youtube about Chechen dissidents and one of the lads in the piece talks about it and, IIRC, he killed someone who killed his brother.

TRANSLATION!!!

Thanks for the translation.

At least Dagestanis solve their personnal problems face to face, not on twitter.

I would guess it's an insult to say he's not a Chechen or a man or them be fighting words. I'm sure the guy has links with Kadyrov which is more dangerous than anything if he goes back to Chechnya. I don't know anything about Artem's Chechen buddy's background, but most of the Chechen's living in exile were fighting the Russians or the children of the men when they did, so for Nurmagomedov's Chechen pal to say that is a bit funky, if Artem's pal comes from that background that were fighting the Russians.

The blood feuding is still going on, I'm pretty sure. There's a good 40 minute piece on youtube about Chechen dissidents and one of the lads in the piece talks about it and, IIRC, he killed someone who killed his brother.
SO maybe the Chechen guy in Khabib's camp and the Chechen fighter in Artem's were on opposite political gangs in Chechnya? It seems there is a lot of interfighting there as well as with the Russians. The situation between different factions in the North Caucasus and the North Caucasus and Russia is about as polarized as human societies get.

that bit where khabib was right up in artems face, with his hand round the back of his head

at one point

khabib was almost in punching range

Back