News Khabib’s Dad says that Reyes beat Jones

I think Abdulmanap would beat Jones, I don't think he could beat Reyes though

abdulmanap is known for giving credit where it's due. he has done this in the past numerous times, including khabibs opponents.
he calls it as he sees it and would have said jones if he thought so.

besides, wasnt reyes the fighter that shit on khabib for his post fight brawl during the conor-khabib event? i seem to remember reyes was angry that nobody paid any attention tho his victory 'because of the brawl'

This transcends most kids' ability to comprehend. They haven't been around men with old world values. (And I don't mean Islam, which, with all due respect to all posters, I am not a fan of...because I know it probably better than many Muslims.)

Everyone else thought so too.

Except for a few judges of coarse.

Reyes just wasnt good enough to do enough and needs to go back to drawing board and work on some finisher moves this time
Just curious. What would be enough? How many rounds, in your opinion, do you need to win in order to get a decision?

I had it the same way. A lot of people did. It doesn't change the fact that there were some close rounds in there. I wish people would stop bitching about a decision in a close fight that really could've gone either way.

I think that was the first fight that Jones arguably lost, and people are making a big deal out of it. It's like Reyes won because he wasn't losing and he made Jones look human. The reality is that it was just a close fight. I see how an argument could be made for either guy winning. Jones just happened to get the decision this time.

I had it the same way. A lot of people did. It doesn't change the fact that there were some close rounds in there. I wish people would stop bitching about a decision in a close fight that really could've gone either way.

I think that was the first fight that Jones arguably lost, and people are making a big deal out of it. It's like Reyes won because he wasn't losing and he made Jones look human. The reality is that it was just a close fight. I see how an argument could be made for either guy winning. Jones just happened to get the decision this time.

Those rounds were not close, reyes won those 3, he won the fight.
That being said, he also lost the last 2 and played it "safe" at the end, which he should not have done, thats also what abdulmanap is saying.
Good analysis by the guy

Dagestan knows fighting....... The guy is far more capable of judging than any commission 'tard we have over here.

giphy.gif

Always appreciated when GOATmanap stops by to give his opinion.

Is Usman's 2nd grade cousin a coach that built up several high level fighters from scratch, including a dominant champ, and a high level martial artist himself 50 years with no personal stake in the outcome of Jones' fights either way?

Abdulmanap is far more credentialed to judge fights than the athletic commission judges or anybody on here.

The fact that he doesn't realize the fight would have been totally different if it was a 3 round fight discredits his opinion completely.

Those rounds were not close, reyes won those 3, he won the fight.
That being said, he also lost the last 2 and played it "safe" at the end, which he should not have done, thats also what abdulmanap is saying.
Good analysis by the guy

I thought the 3rd could've gone either way. I didn't personally have Jones winning the 2nd, but a lot of other people did. Judging is very subjective. People don't always agree on close rounds.

I had it 1-2 Reyes and 4-5 Jones. I remember giving Reyes the 3rd but thinking it was a close round and Jones was starting to take control of the fight at that point. Reyes put in good work early and Jones came back late.

The fight was by no means a blow out either way. It was close.

Khabibs's dad speaks the truth, if it was a normal fight Reyes won, but it was a championship fight and Reyes lost the championship rounds and thus the fight.

So there you go

AND STILLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the fuck cares what khabobs dad said? Maybe khabobs dad should have some integrity, tell his son to stop ducking WW and quit cutting an unhealthy amount of weight.

A great many people saw and judged the fight the same way.

But only the judge’s opinion matter. To beat Jones a fighter will have to finish him.

If Reys won the fight then where is his belt? Is he the champion?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back