News Khabib’s Dad says that Reyes beat Jones

You don't need to be a genius to know Reyes beat Jon "PEDs" Jones.

REYES = CHAMP

He won the match, maybe, but lost the fight in my eyes. If you catch my drift. Don't get beat in championship rounds vs a champion if you want to win is all I'm saying. In this case, I'm OK with the winner, even though I always tune in to watch Jones lose.

I wonder what Jones would do in a 3 rounder with Reyes

Here is the sad truth, Reyes did everything he wanted to Jones knowing that Bones is on the pulse and he had his fingers extended like the cheating bitch he is! I can’t say the same about Jones who couldn’t even hold Reyes down or land any significant strike! Reyes won that fight and beat Jones to the punch every time period!

<45>

just when you thought you’ve seen it all - a JJ fan boy accusing someone of having no integrity and cheating

khabob cuts so much weight he has seizures and has been hospitalized from it. Also, he has missed weight and also went to the towel how many times???? Stop the gimmick and move up khabob, if he does, he will have at least 3 losses.

Dont leave it to the hands of the judges. Besides without time limit Jones wouldve eaten him alive. Reyes had some decent moments but its not like Jones was in any danger whatsoever. Not good enough performance
Again this isn't a fight without limit.

Without limit Reyes might have stabbed him in the kidneys. Without limit has no limit retard.

khabob cuts so much weight he has seizures and has been hospitalized from it. Also, he has missed weight and also went to the towel how many times???? Stop the gimmick and move up khabob, if he does, he will have at least 3 losses.

got it - so khabib cuts a lot of weight and has missed weight in the past - according to you, that means his father has no integrity for letting it happen

in·teg·ri·ty - the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

so how would you rate the integrity of someone who has been caught twice on steroids and flees the scene of an accident after crashing into a pregnant women while being high on cocaine?

Back