Media Khabib’s coach asks Herb Dean how much he was paid to let Conor cheat

lol I didnt write that kabib is afraid of Artem, dont be ridiculous, he would eat him alive. neither did I say that he should have just confronted him when they meet both solo.

as said he could have told his guys to move on some meters and let them talk solo, nothing more, just 5m away, but instead he decided to let his guys circle artem like a pack of jackals, i bet artem could even feel one or two boners from kabibs team on his ass and hips while they circled him to "have a normal talk".

its not about being afraid or whatever but about having a bully mentality
Ah, but Khabib did tell his guys not to touch Artem, right? So the issue isn't the threat that they might have jumped Artem - it's literally Artem's breathing space or elbow room that we're discussing? This is more about Artem's comfort then.

I had never considered that.

I'd say that if you call a fighter a coward on national television and you've been told that he's going to check you as soon as he sees you his attitude ought to be "fuck your elbow room and your sense of comfort" when he comes across you. But that's how I see it.

I don't see the bully mentality in telling your boys to not touch him and let you handle your business. If he had said "get him boys" then I'd agree with you. I can't imagine why Khabib would be concerned with Artem's elbow room or personal space at that moment. He ensured the man's safety and I think that's more than enough tbh.

Back