Media Khabib’s coach asks Herb Dean how much he was paid to let Conor cheat

Haha.. brutal.

Lol, yeah they would have rat packed Herb and stomped him out guaranteed. Last night they robbed an old lady at gunpoint and still shot her in the leg after she came up off the cash. Ruthless gangster villains the lot of them.

ratpack yes, 5 on 1 circle him, give him a friendly open hand to the face greet, ask him friendly to take the stuff he just said back. Later tell everybody they just had a normal conversation etc. This sounds totally like something kabib and his pose would do. The rest you wrote is just ridiculous bs

ratpack yes, 5 on 1 circle him, give him a friendly open hand to the face greet, ask him friendly to take the stuff he just said back. Later tell everybody they just had a normal conversation etc. This sounds totally like something kabib and his pose would do. The rest you wrote is just ridiculous bs
Lol! You need to open a "Bleeding Hearts for Artem" organization. Make it a non-profit and rake in the cash. Nobody but you really understands the terror and injustice of a pro fighter taking a slap for things he said about another pro fighter. How is he to pick up the pieces after that?

The most ruthless part was telling everybody they "just had a normal conversation"! WTF is normal about a guy checking you for calling him a coward and asking you if you feel like repeating your words?? That is NOT normal where I'm from, wow.

Things like this make me happy that the gov'ts are choosing to lock us indoors to deal with the covid thing because at least we don't run face to face into the Khabib posse and their evil retaliations. We should be able to call ppl cowards in peace, not be asked if we want to "stand by our words". GTFO here with that shit - of course we don't want to stand by our fucking words, asshole. Whoever does??

In the words of Greta Thumberg (or whatever her name is) "How DAAAAAAAAARE you??!?"

Herb Dean is the gold standard for mma refereeing of all times - DFW
That's one way of saying "I can count on him when there's a big fight because he knows who I want to win and he will do everything he can to get that outcome for me without looking too damn obvious...(sometimes)

The most ruthless part was telling everybody they "just had a normal conversation"! WTF is normal about a guy checking you for calling him a coward and asking you if you feel like repeating your words?? That is NOT normal where I'm from, wow.

there is nothin wrong with confronting a guy who you have beef with but its on the other hand an ultra cuck move if you are with your pose and circle the guy like a pack of jackals.

kabibi could have told his guys to move on, even if its just like 15 feet, and could have confronted artem like a man, one on one, ask him why he run his mouth and if needed slap the shit out of him if needed. but he decided to act like a teenager bully who can only bully if he is with friends and they outnumber the other guys.

if the situation would be around and conor and some of his team circled one of kabibs team you would be calling them a pack of coward rats.

there is nothin wrong with confronting a guy who you have beef with but its on the other hand an ultra cuck move if you are with your pose and circle the guy like a pack of jackals.

kabibi could have told his guys to move on, even if its just like 15 feet, and could have confronted artem like a man, one on one, ask him why he run his mouth and if needed slap the shit out of him if needed. but he decided to act like a teenager bully who can only bully if he is with friends and they outnumber the other guys.

if the situation would be around and conor and some of his team circled one of kabibs team you would be calling them a pack of coward rats.
You mean like if they flew overseas to smash glass into random ppl's eyes? No, I wouldn't call them coward rats. I'd call them coked up assholes.

Firstly, if I remember correctly Khabib told his guys to stand down and let him handle it and no man put a hand on Artem except Khabib.

Secondly, if the idea is that Khabib would be afraid to ask Artem one on one but was emboldened by his team happening to be with him (as they always are - when is Khabib going to see Artem solo? Should he wait to confront him because "I can't now, I'm with ppl"?) is ludicrous! The idea that this happened because Khabib was with his posse is just ridiculous. Khabib also jumped out of the cage INTO Conor's crew solo. There can be no doubting his willingness to do this solo. But this is what "see you when I see you" means. It means when he sees him. And he saw him.

Thirdly, Khabib didn't even come for blood. He simply asked him if he wanted to stand by those words and Artem denied ever saying them. Even though they're recorded on camera. Smh. I mean.....

It's silly to act as though this shows anything about Khabib's heart. If Khabib has one quality in abundance, it's heart. His career proves this. The idea that he was scared to talk to Artem one on one is just comedy.

<Grimes01>

Hahahahahaha.

But seriously, how much did they pay you?

<EdgyBrah>

Secondly, if the idea is that Khabib would be afraid to ask Artem one on one but was emboldened by his team happening to be with him (as they always are - when is Khabib going to see Artem solo? Should he wait to confront him because "I can't now, I'm with ppl"?) is ludicrous! The idea that this happened because Khabib was with his posse is just ridiculous. Khabib also jumped out of the cage INTO Conor's crew solo. There can be no doubting his willingness to do this solo. But this is what "see you when I see you" means. It means when he sees him. And he saw him.

lol I didnt write that kabib is afraid of Artem, dont be ridiculous, he would eat him alive. neither did I say that he should have just confronted him when they meet both solo.

as said he could have told his guys to move on some meters and let them talk solo, nothing more, just 5m away, but instead he decided to let his guys circle artem like a pack of jackals, i bet artem could even feel one or two boners from kabibs team on his ass and hips while they circled him to "have a normal talk".

its not about being afraid or whatever but about having a bully mentality

You mean like if they flew overseas to smash glass into random ppl's eyes? No, I wouldn't call them coward rats. I'd call them coked up assholes.

Firstly, if I remember correctly Khabib told his guys to stand down and let him handle it and no man put a hand on Artem except Khabib.

Thirdly, Khabib didn't even come for blood. He simply asked him if he wanted to stand by those words and Artem denied ever saying them. Even though they're recorded on camera. Smh. I mean.....

It's silly to act as though this shows anything about Khabib's heart. If Khabib has one quality in abundance, it's heart. His career proves this. The idea that he was scared to talk to Artem one on one is just comedy.

The guy is a butthurt Serb who's hated Khabib forever. He just makes his already irrelevant people look bad.

Derrick Lewis 'That Herb Dean Fault'

The guy is a butthurt Serb who's hated Khabib forever. He just makes his already irrelevant people look bad.

you are just butthurt because the russians own kabib and his people who cant do shit about it.

Herb Dean doesn't have to be paid anything to be a shitty ref.

He's been an inconsistent, overrated bum for the better part of the past decade.
The issue is, he does call certain things against certain fighters, but doesn't call those same things against other certain fighters.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy or any money was exchanged. I'm only saying that it's obvious why some people might believe that, given how blatant Conor was cheating and how often it happened

The most embarrassing and obviously corrupt example of reffing that I’ve seen in my time watching this sport, imo.

And the fact that Conor fans claim he “won a round” without first stating the obvious bullshit that was allowed is just lame. Only right behind Jones fans pretending he’s in the GOAT conversation without admitting he’s the only guy given a free pass to fail tests.

Reactions: 1AM
Wouldn't suprise me in the least if Herb went missing some day and his remains were found stuffed in a barrel.

Imagine this happened after October and Herb responded with „how much did you guys pay the officials to let him pass the scale against Justin?“... the kabibi team would have been highly offended by that and I cannot guarantee that none of them would get physical...
That is true - easy to shit on Herb but no one here could do a better job.

Herb stops fights late - you fucking asshole, this is criminal, ref is supposed to look out for fighters, etc.
Herb stops fights too early - you fucking asshole, how much were you paid off, you didn't give him a chance to fight back, this is why I hate mma, etc.

How about dana, the ufc, etc stand with their refs so shit like this doesn't happen again (the dan hardy bullshit or this). Make it be known that harassing refs will not be tolerated no matter who's doing the harassing.

So much hate on Herb in here already, I can already see the mob mentality forming on sherdog and reddit. Herb likely didn't want to influence the outcome on such a big fight and took a more hands off approach, even Khabib is joking about it.

Legit question. Herb is a corrupt piece of shit.

Back