Keyboard Jockey Attempts Two AR-15 Builds

I like SOLGW's 13.7" with their NOX pinned.

It's possible. Can you own an AR pistol? Does not being able to use the suppressor on anything else bother you?
I dont want a pistol, still wanna be able to shoulder with a proper stock. Mainly I just really like the suppressor recessed in the handguard look

I dont want a pistol, still wanna be able to shoulder with a proper stock. Mainly I just really like the suppressor recessed in the handguard look
I actually can’t tell much of a difference at all between say an SBA3 Pistol brace, and a Magpul MOE buttstock.

maxresdefault.jpg

I would recommend trying one of these. If you don't mind somewhat permanently dedicating a suppressor then go for what you want. I'd want to be able to still use it on other hosts, you can still thread or unthread a suppressor under the handguard.

How often do you guys check headspace? Just bought a 300 BO upper (been talking about it forever), and wanted to use the same BCG. My rifle might see 100 rounds fired/year, but hoping to change that.

How often do you guys check headspace? Just bought a 300 BO upper (been talking about it forever), and wanted to use the same BCG. My rifle might see 100 rounds fired/year, but hoping to change that.

Never.

Realistically if you buy the gauges I'd check a new build/purchase. Beyond that if you change the bcg/ bolt or barrel. Or after 10k rounds.

Speaking of gauges a buddy and I bought gas port gauges, takedown pin holes, safety hole etc.

One of my uppers is nearly at discard on the pin holes lol.

A buddy is doing a build using the BRT 12.5 extended carbine gas barrel. I think it's going to be pretty sweet.

Waiting on a Ballistic Advantage 8.3" barrel for a 9mm AR pistol . . .

Anyone tried the Franklin binary trigger for the 10/22?

Waiting on a Ballistic Advantage 8.3" barrel for a 9mm AR pistol . . .

Anyone tried the Franklin binary trigger for the 10/22?
I'm still waiting on my Sons of Liberty GunWorks 10.5" barrel I ordered like a month ago.

HURRY UP OPTICS PLANET!

I won't order shit from optics planet.

Got another Hodge 11.5 S lock ordered today. Mod 2 receivers coming soon, 12.5 hodge barrel is already here, once receivers arrive they are going to Roman arms for cerakote.

Back