• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Kevin Spacey Thread > Excommunicated from Netflix

Its been an open secret for a while now

I still remember seeing this magazine cover in the grocery store in the 1990s, and thinking 'Oh, right. Duh.'

bf3d598906a2c5508dd9e64eb9ab32e5--kevin-spacey-esquire.jpg

He could be the only one, or he could be the tip of the iceberg

14 may not be the youngest he's gone after

If 'could bes' and 'maybes' were ding-dongs & nuts, Kevin Spacey would have a merry Christmas.

he asked the 14 yr old rapp to go clubbing with him .. rapp said he looked even younger than 14 lol spacey's a pedo
Gay guys like the young look, from my 100% honest experience. My "partner" at a job was a retired navy colonel.. he was like 56.. boyfriend was 19.

That's not the only one. They often speak of not liking "broken down old stuff."

Shit... I just made a thread in Mayberry about this, and thought 'Wait, did someone in the Warroom beat me to it?'

Gay guys like the young look, from my 100% honest experience. My "partner" at a job was a retired navy colonel.. he was like 56.. boyfriend was 19.

That's not the only one. They often speak of not liking "broken down old stuff."

It is true. When I was 22 I looked 12 years old. Gay guys and trannies were after me like a fat kid on a twinkie. I am 34 now and look about 25 and the gays leave me alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is true. When I was 22 I looked 12 years old. Gay guys and trannies were after me like a fat kid on a twinkie. I am 34 now and look about 25 and the gays leave me alone now.

didn't you tell us that when you were 18 you looked 6 and they thought you escaped from kindergarten?

Last edited:
He could be the only one, or he could be the tip of the iceberg. Spacey has been on Epsteins plane, this needs to be looked into as 14 may not be the youngest he's gone after.
So has Trump and Clinton. Hollywood and Politicians are a bunch of Pedo's.

I don't think there is evidence trump has, but I could be wrong. I missed most of the Epstein stuff. He has an island for debauchery or something.

Clinton is confirmed, we've seen photos of the flight logs (he's on the one in the op, along with Chris Tucker (that last one came as a shock to me).

No evidence of Trump being on it has been released yet, it was an accusation launched by Epsteins brother. If any emerges ill change my mind, but for now im only counting the names that are on the logs.

Now I get why Adam Sandlers roommate in Little Nicky brought up Spacey during the tub drowning seen.

<{Joewithit}>

Clinton is confirmed, we've seen photos of the flight logs (he's on the one in the op, along with Chris Tucker (that last one came as a shock to me).

No evidence of Trump being on it has been released yet, it was an accusation launched by Epsteins brother. If any emerges ill change my mind, but for now im only counting the names that are on the logs.
trump-epstein-young-1.gif

2016-09-09_16-27-24.jpg

bill-trump-650x388-1.png

He sure hangs out with a lot of sexual predators.

trump-epstein-young-1.gif

2016-09-09_16-27-24.jpg

bill-trump-650x388-1.png

He sure hangs out with a lot of sexual predators.

sums up DC and Hollywood. I hope harrison ford, clint eastwood, and viggo mortensen aren't pedos or rapists.

Back