Kevin Lee was 191 lbs Before camp for ufc 216

Uh raging al does. Who else is there?

Actually, yeah, the lightweight rankings have shaken up a bit. I think there’s a pretty big gap between the top 5 and the rest of the 15. It just feels like lee is primed to take on a big name contender such as poirer, Nate, Eddie, but they’re all tied up. I guess I can’t argue with al or Pettis. Hooker, although totally capable of beating lee is far too big of a threat to his positioning imo.

I think kevin lee is ready for the big time and would have no problem putting him up against khabib in a big fight.

Now he is 180 lbs before his camp

This is normal Becuase of this weight cut culture alot of guys arent really what they fight at..most guys balloon up abit between camps..

Hell rampage ballooned up so much he decided to stay at hw lmao

Actually, yeah, the lightweight rankings have shaken up a bit. I think there’s a pretty big gap between the top 5 and the rest of the 15. It just feels like lee is primed to take on a big name contender such as poirer, Nate, Eddie, but they’re all tied up. I guess I can’t argue with al or Pettis. Hooker, although totally capable of beating lee is far too big of a threat to his positioning imo.
its a log jam STILL and even worse now with gsp tossing his name in saying he wants the winner of khabib and conor - well so does tony, and nate, and poirer lol. nate/poirer winner and tony make more sense than gsp obviously (especially if conor beats khabib in nates case cuz of the trilogy).

those guys are all tied up and lee still has to cement himself as a top guy. he jumped the line and got an interim shot and got choked out in the 3rd round. up until now his best wins are barboza and chiesa. no reason why he shouldnt take a fight with pettis or al. hes by no means deserving of getting the big fights hes asking for - whethers its gsp, khabib, nate etc. he should be trying to rematch al and get his revenge. makes u think he's scared al will crack him

He frequently references beating asses in his posts. I wonder what it means?

Welterweight limit is 170 so technically he is a middleweight. Unless he loses 10+ pounds during camp.

He most likely will be 165 to 170 at the end of camp and cut the rest as water weight to make 155..or 156 for non title. ..

This is standard procedure for this modern weight cutting era of mma..or for those who choose to cut big amount of weight

That's just insane. They need to put a limit on how much weight can you cut. 8 weeks before the fight you can't have more that 15 lbs over (170lbs). And they keep on checking you every week so they know you didn't just cut weight for that testing.

Lee is a WW fighting LWs

If you seen most, if not all the LWs on a scale between fights you will see that they are all WWs fighting in LW.

Same goes for the rest of the mens divisions. Is normal weight cut

Feed him one of the Dagestani hype trains for a quick derailment.

why do people keep saying this?

do you think he'll be 180 on fight night? do you think he was ever 190 on fight night?

if not, then what the fuck does it matter what he weighs 8 weeks before his fight. he could be 400lbs, if he gets down to 170 and cuts to 155 to make weight, he's a lightweight.

and Lee wants the UFC to make a 165 division, when he cuts far too much weight, lmao. Even Khabib doesn't cut as much weight now that he has a good nutritionist. Lee should just cut less weight.. make weight, it really is simple.

Iaquinta rematch, Hooker or Pettis all make sense

Yes. I'd love if hooker got that match up. We need to give new blood a chance in the top ten.

Last edited:
180 already?

dude already looks slim. scared to know what he cuts to for weigh in

When was the last time Nate submitted a decent grappler? 2012? Let alone off his back

His jiu jitsu was nulled against benson, RDA, etc. Wrestlers not named Gray Maynard have had their way with him his whole career

Jim Miller is an amazing grappler and Nate Diaz doesn't even fight frequently enough for 2012 to be that long ago.

He should make 55 pretty easily from here. 25 lbs in 2 months is basically nothing. There's guys that cut that in a couple weeks.

Back