Kevin Lee was 191 lbs Before camp for ufc 216

I hope they make Poirier vs Lee if Nate pulls out

Poirier KOs him in 1st rd

Sounds like Kevin needs the Dern diet. Just weigh in at 165 and advance in the division anyways, is normal.

He's already pretty lean at 180, no wonder why he was like skelator in his last 2 fights

Iaquinta rematch, Hooker or Pettis all make sense

He's already dieting? Well that works. I still have my doubts. His last 2 cuts were both crap. That's a bad sign. Lets's see how he manages these last 25 lbs I guess...

it would be one sided beatdown

nate vs any striker would be dope but lee would ruin his face
The only risk in that fight for Lee is that he gets stuck in guard a lot. Even Edson managed to recover guard constantly. Nate's subs off his back could be a game changer.

Still 9/10 time I would bet on Lee caving Nate's skull in.

He is trying to be on point in case he needs to make 155 lbs to replace Khabib or Conor maybe and fight for the belt.

He didn't have a nutritionist to help with the cut previously, and now he does. Good to see him get his shit together. One of the best fighters in the division.

That's just insane. They need to put a limit on how much weight can you cut. 8 weeks before the fight you can't have more that 15 lbs over (170lbs). And they keep on checking you every week so they know you didn't just cut weight for that testing.

Lee is a WW fighting LWs

Kevin stop ducking 170 ffs. What is the glory in fighting guys 20 pounds smaller?

dude was already 20 pounds over 170 lol.

look at the last ppv with dj, tj, cody etc. all those guys were within 10-15 pounds of their class for the most part.

lee is easily a welterweight. worse then till practically.

Back