Media Kevin Lee Shows Off Completed Head Tattoo

It doesn’t look bad.. but he went full retard.. never go full retard..

imagine him 60 having that. That’s asking to be the centre of attention. His back head tattoo compared to conors and Cody garbrandt make them look classy.

Never seen anything worse in my life. If UFC doesnt cut him then fans should start boycotting his events.

This is really bad.

I remember reading somewhere that most people regret their tattoos in 10 years and can't even look at it anymore. You can be happy with your tattoo now, but within a decade chances are you're going to regret doing it.

Let's see how Kevin Lee is gonna feel about that abomination when he's 38. <Lmaoo>

69188124.jpg

Also, he will have to shave his head everyday for it to look .. like he wants. Once he grows his hair a bit this may look even worse.

"You are just an average bloke.... I am a <bleep> samurai"

He was a decent looking guy

now he looks stupid af

Are all fighters too stupid to think there's a possibility they'll once be old men? Christ sake there are gonna be millions upon millions of weird old Bam Bam Bigelows roaming the USA in the coming decades.
At least when these guys are 90 in the retirement home, there will be plenty of elderly women with sized DD breasts in there with them. And if the current trend picks up, they probably have some fat asses too.

Holy fuck, that's worse than I could ever imagine.

Back