Media Kevin Lee Shows Off Completed Head Tattoo

lol they'll be old and about to die. they could give two fucks. how many old people do you see with hella regrets as opposed to old people who just dgaf lol.

I dunno, most people didn't deck themselves out with ink like Dennis Rodman until relatively recently.........

You guys dont know nothing

That tattoo is gonna age like wine. When hes 50 years old and a billionaire hes gonna look divine. Like he stepped off a cloud from heaven.

Kevin fucked my gf after he got that tattoo. She said she couldnt resist it

Hello Kevin

You are never going to be a billionaire.

Dude is just here to provide fans with a steady supply of cringe. It's not a glamorous job, but someone has to do it

I don't think that's going to help his cardio

book him vs cody. loser gets a laser tattoo removal

UFC fighters should not be crying poor on fighter pay when they blow their money on shitty tattoos.

Why would anyone do that to themselves? I don't understand tattoos at all. MMA fighters seem to pick particularly awful ones. Wtf is it even supposed to be? Piano keys? Why does it have a mouth? Why does it say "liter" on the neck? I've watched the vid like ten times and I still can't tell what it is. Someone said samurai helmet but I don't see it.

2-3.png

<WhoJeff>

Last edited:
At least Darren Elkins doesn't have to worry about having the worst tattoo in UFC history anymore. His pales in comparison

ba2c67fcf810ea6aada3c967368440bd.gif

It looks like a lobster crawled on his head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back