Kevin Lee says Cole Miller looks like a pedophile lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
super mature comment.

F- trash talk.

I think it'd be fair if Cole replied by saying Lee looked like a rapist, and put up a picture of 5 black convicted rapists. "Don't tell me he doesnt look like this group of people", would be beside the comment.

If Cole was as equally cuntish dumb and classless as Lee, that is.
Hahaha this.

Seeing the pick, I mean you can't really argue with Lee.. But it's just a dumbass thing to say about another fighter and totally classless. Hope he'll get his ass whooped in his next fight.

about half the guys in the ufc look like pedophiles. that or serial killers.

Those comments are liable and slanderous . UFC should take action. That is a very serious accusation .

Ban Kevin Lee from the UFC

And Kevil looks like ape

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Classless and inappropriate. Hope he gets pulled up for that. Kevin Lee's a great fighter but I just can't support someone who acts like that

Hahaha this.

Seeing the pick, I mean you can't really argue with Lee.. But it's just a dumbass thing to say about another fighter and totally classless. Hope he'll get his ass whooped in his next fight.
This is how I feel exactly. I don't get how sherbros instantly start spouting off racial shit as a response to this dumb comment.

I think it'd be fair if Cole replied by saying Lee looked like a rapist, and put up a picture of 5 black convicted rapists. "Don't tell me he doesnt look like this group of people", would be beside the comment.

It wouldn't work because Cole does look like a rapist in that pic. Hes better off just taking the high road and not responding at all.

It wouldn't work because Cole does look like a rapist in that pic. Hes better off just taking the high road and not responding at all.

He didn't respond, instead, he tweeted this.

Kevin Lee is probably the most unlikeable guy on the roster, and it goes back wayyy further than this stupid comment.

He probably does deserve a Top 15 lightweight in his next fight. Of the guys who are not publicly scheduled to fight, Michael Johnson, Michael Chiesa or Francisco Trinaldo make some sense for Lee at this point.
lol wtf? In what universe does lee deserve a top 15 opponent.

He didnt google 5 white pedophiles he just googled pedophiles and they all happened to be the same color. Should he had google black pedophile and put it next to Coles picture ? You had to turn it into something racial ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how Sherdoggers love to accuse guys of race baiting , and yet they are the ones who actually bring it up the majority of the time.
Kevin Lee is a dick that said a dick thing that had nothing to do with race. So why are you guys talking about race? It has nothing to do with this topic.
The guy is a cunt for saying that, and even moreso for posting it up, along with the guys picture on social media, especially right after the guy took a loss. Jokes are one thing, and then there's just being a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back