Kevin Lee says Cole Miller looks like a pedophile lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JollyRants

upload_2016-12-19_14-38-15.png
picard.gif

That's gotta be worse than the Rape Van comment Torres got cut for, right?

And Kevin looks like a fighter who's desperate for attention 'cause he can't fight.

ConventionalGiddyJabiru.gif

Kevin "Race-baiter" Lee

Will look forward to seeing him get KTFO again.

a little tasteless bc you cant change how you look (to a certain degree) but meh if most of sherdog was ok with perry's cornerman's comments about hyun gyu lims eyes this should be just as acceptable.

that being said i hate kevin lee. i actually have 2 korean friends named kevin lee and theyre both cool guys

a little tasteless bc you cant change how you look (to a certain degree) but meh if most of sherdog was ok with perry's cornerman's comments about hyun gyu lims eyes this should be just as acceptable.

that being said i hate kevin lee. i actually have 2 korean friends named kevin lee and theyre both cool guys

I have 2 Mexican friends named Kevin Lee

loool he does have a point
He does, but if anyone said something about Kevin Lee compared to anything he would be claiming Racism and biased and that people are mean.

He does, but if anyone said something about Kevin Lee compared to anything he would be claiming Racism and biased and that people are mean.
Has he done that? Just curious. I know he called Paige and Saige vanilla, but I don't see what that has to do with Cole Miller looking creepy.

Kevin Lee is a prick and this is probably one of the worst things you can say to someone, let alone putting it on twitter, a cunts trick.

Since his being iced (by Leonardo Santos of all people!) in his most recent loss, Lee has looked solid dispatching well regarded mid-tier fighters in Escudero, Matthews and Mustafaev.

He probably does deserve a Top 15 lightweight in his next fight. Of the guys who are not publicly scheduled to fight, Michael Johnson, Michael Chiesa or Francisco Trinaldo make some sense for Lee at this point.

I guess Cole should have smiled in that picture.

I think it'd be fair if Cole replied by saying Lee looked like a rapist, and put up a picture of 5 black convicted rapists. "Don't tell me he doesnt look like this group of people", would be beside the comment.

If Cole was as equally cuntish dumb and classless as Lee, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back