Media Kevin Lee on WW, Talks sparring Ngannou, calls Khabib/Conor situation "sad"

tenor.gif

calls Khabib/Conor situation "sad"

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
If Ngannou starts learning some legit wrestling from Lee, look out.

170 could suit him..

Nothing wrong with trying new things and find out what works..

I like this humble kevin lee better then pre Al rematch kevin lee

170 could suit him..

Nothing wrong with trying new things and find out what works..

I like this humble kevin lee better then pre Al rematch kevin lee
he's always a bit of both.

super humble and honest but also does his part to sell himself / the fight, etc.

Sparring with Ngannou?

ok... brave man

Lee is talented but he is perfect for 165 lbs. I dont think he will do that well at 170...Usman, Colby and Askren will man handle him. Same with RDA.

It's sad that you still haven't found your way to the prelims yet where you belong.

Lee is talented but he is perfect for 165 lbs. I dont think he will do that well at 170...Usman, Colby and Askren will man handle him. Same with RDA.
i believe you're underestimating Lee quite heavily

he's a very very good wrestler, a skilled grappler and his boxing / striking is better than Colby and Usman's. He's only 26 too. Perfect time for him to move up really.

the RDA fight is gonna look a lot like Colby / Usman. Khabib as well. RDA just doesn't match up well with fighters who can wrestle and have good top game.

i believe you're underestimating Lee quite heavily

he's a very very good wrestler, a skilled grappler and his boxing / striking is better than Colby and Usman's. He's only 26 too. Perfect time for him to move up really.

the RDA fight is gonna look a lot like Colby / Usman. Khabib as well. RDA just doesn't match up well with fighters who can wrestle and have good top game.
26 is pretty old. hes already losing to lightweights. he has very weak cardio and very weak heart. no way on hell he ever becomes a ufc champion. EVER. rda beats him, mark those words. all the wrestlers that beat RDA had very impressive gas tanks. RDA takes over after lee gasses.

26 is pretty old. hes already losing to lightweights. he has very weak cardio and very weak heart. no way on hell he ever becomes a ufc champion. EVER. rda beats him, mark those words. all the wrestlers that beat RDA had very impressive gas tanks. RDA takes over after lee gasses.
you have no idea what you're talking about..

you have no idea what you're talking about..
i do. you dont. no cardio = never winning championship fights unless your opponent is way below you on terms of skill. if Iaquinta walks you down, Usman/colby/khabib take your soul.

heart and cardio are very important in MMA. cardio = most important skill to have cause without cardio you lose strength, skill and heart wont matter. 2nd most important skill is heart. skill, and strength 3rd and 4th. kevin lee is and will always be mediocre. what hes lacking is way more important than striking and wrestling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back