Kevin Lee looking thick

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dudes neck looks thicker, face looks less sunken, has a man bun and beard seems humble. Excited to see him fight.

RDA about to find out that Usman is a poor man's Kevin Lee.

He's gonna finish RDA, something both Colby and Usman failed to do

I'm betting every penny in my betting account on The Motown Phenom

Kevin Lee is good, but there’s something missing about him that I can’t figure out.

Just when I thought I could not dislike him more he got a man bun

Hope RDA knocks the hair off his head

But is he too thick to make that cut to 165?

That's how I've always took him as well, especially when he's giving thought out answers and not hyping a fight

He's an analytical guy I like fighters like that. And he takes criticism well, he laughed at the video someone made of him saying "you know" 1000 times. And laughed at the chicken dance Barboza made him do when he kicked him. He can atleast not take himself too seriously

Last edited:
giphy.gif

RDA about to find out that Usman is a poor man's Kevin Lee.

Now entering his prime at 26 years old, Kevin Lee is quite possibly the best fighter in MMA, Al is just his Dennis Hallman. I don't see him losing to a non-Al opponent anytime soon.

There is something fascinating about men half naked sweating and doing an interview. I dont know what it is.

He's growing his hair like Bendo... bet the house on RDA

j/k, i donno. Havent given it any though

Now entering his prime at 26 years old, Kevin Lee is quite possibly the best fighter in MMA, Al is just his Dennis Hallman. I don't see him losing to a non-Al opponent anytime soon.
Kevin you should really worry about your fight on Saturday, not Sherdog's opinion of you.

So. Did he decide to move up to 170 or did they do that stupid shit where they would both come in at 165?

Back